Nike Air VaporMax

Not my cleanest PS, but I thought I'd share since I don't have to wake up early for work tomorrow morning... :lol:

View media item 2448665

Nice mock up. I'd imagine gradient options will be available later in the year, Nike seems to be going that route for even some of their latest Ultra Breathe Prestos.

Almost a guarantee they'll do another Oreo cw, knit maybe different but it's gonna come like all blacks

Sure hope so!

Last edited:
Got my iDs in and they fit .5 smaller than the my Oreos.

Interesting. I have 3 pairs, og, pale grey and Oreos. Oreos haven't even tried yet. Og are TTS and pale .5 up. I thing I prefer the fit of the pales although from the beginning I thought they fitted a bit smaller than og's. Thought it was just my idea, now I wonder if models have different fit.

How they releasing these night to day pairs?

Saw they're being released on the 1st but with no details
sure on ndc. from stuff I've seen around there doesn't seem to be on store releasing all pairs. the navy seems to be the most available and the glacier blue the most limited

Last edited:
I wore my asphalts all day yesterday and after about 6 or 7 hours my heels were hurting. I didn't wear socks (because I didn't think you were supposed to). I've got a bit of red torn skin on my heels now. It was my 3rd time wearing them however. Just the longest wear so far. I will definitely be wearing socks w them from now on. Also, when walking they almost sound like I'm wearing a cleat on pavement.

Wore mine for 13 hours working on Sunday didn't have an issue... I UNDS them too

I have worn my asphalts 3 times they are alright. I just put on my TB id's and went for a couple mIle walk. These ids are so uncomfortable. Im done with thsee shoes. They don't even feel like they are the same size shoe to me. I don't know if they were rushed when making them or not. I'm just disappointed to say the least. I might return then to nike (How do u do that on ids?) I'm glad most people like these. I gave em a try and just not for me.

I have worn my asphalts 3 times they are alright. I just put on my TB id's and went for a couple mIle walk. These ids are so uncomfortable. Im done with thsee shoes. They don't even feel like they are the same size shoe to me. I don't know if they were rushed when making them or not. I'm just disappointed to say the least. I might return then to nike (How do u do that on ids?) I'm glad most people like these. I gave em a try and just not for me.
You can return them the same way you would any other shoe

I didn't get a receipt with the ids. Just call up nike and ask them I guess. Thanks
You can call or you can go to their website and use the chat feature to talk to a customer service rep. All you need is your order # which can be found in the emails or by logging into your account on NDC in your recent orders

Back
Top Bottom