Nike Air VaporMax

anyone need to full size up for the vapormax?
I found that even half size up the midfoot section under the insole still not wide enough:smh:  

Yes, I did a full size up. I normally wear 12 in Nike/Jordan retros. Had to do a 12.5 in the 2015 Volt AM95. For these the 12.5 was still tight. A full size up to the 13 felt just right.

I went 1/2 size up and it was fine but I could understand someone going a size up too

I'm getting confused with the two olives vapormaxes haha. Which one is the nikelab pair? On snkrs app the one that's releasing this coming Thursday is called Summer Sensation and the one after is called City Tribe. Is the one releasing this Thursday the NL pair? Which one is called cargo khaki or midnight fog? Haha

Sorry I know I sound stupid but all these names! Hahah

Oh ok....cuz on the app it doesn't say Nikelab for either one.

Yeah those are the ones everyone is calling the NikeLabs... Now Im leaning towards those because I thought the cargo khakis had a green air unit

Yeah those are the ones everyone is calling the NikeLabs... Now Im leaning towards those because I thought the cargo khakis had a green air unit
Looks the cargo khakis have translucent black air. I do like the NL air bubble more and the reflective swoosh, still don't know how I feel about the yellow stitching tho. But would pick the NL pair over the cargos.

Last edited by a moderator:
NikeLab pear has yellow in the knit.
*pair
roll.gif

I always find myself shocked when people release reviews or say something isn't comfortable. Like i must be different then everyone. I own a few UBs and people made fun of me when i was like ehhhh feel like my roshes. Like omg no way. They are both spongy cushioning.

Anyway I have been wearing my TBs all day today to move stuff out of my house and to run errands. The things are really comfortable. I don't know how anyone can say they aren't or that they are stiff or anything. They are really nice very happy with them
View media item 2474883

Not a fan of the fusing on the blacks or golden swoosh on the Labs, Tribes haven't appeared on EU sneakers yet, but I'm leaning towards those, because of the more subdued swoosh.

Last edited:
I copped the NL/Summer Sensation ones, as I liked the more visible swoosh and the less visible fusion around the heel. I do like the yellow accent as well, compared to just plain khaki, but that is why these additional drops are more fun, something for everybody's taste/preference. Like I said before, these are probably the first VM that called me out, so curious what it will look like in hand and feel like on feet.

Yop, i will cop the vapormax but i don't know which size i will take, i have yeezy 350 v2 in 12, AM95 and huarache triple black in 12. So i need to take tts or a size up?

Thank

Yop, i will cop the vapormax but i don't know which size i will take, i have yeezy 350 v2 in 12, AM95 and huarache triple black in 12. So i need to take tts or a size up?

Thank

I'd get a size 12. If you are really nervous about it, go for a 12.5.

Last edited:
Had 10 different people ask me how I liked the Vapormax today while wearing my blacks.

This happens often anytime I've worn any of my vapors

Back
Top Bottom