Nike Air VaporMax

Anyone that rides in these does not care about having feet or ankles. Leather boots or don't ride IMO.

I'm not sure if they're made for running. I just got off the treadmill and I believe I have two blisters forming in the middle of my foot. I'm flat footed and today was my first time wearing these.

others like @us3Less have been running in them with no issues. Blisters should be expected if you're running for the first time in a shoe you arnt used to. Its very possible they just arnt for you for actual running too.

I just tried on a pair of the vapormaxes at Finishline today, they had some of the triple blacks in stock.

I thought they looked funky in some of the pictures, but they sold me once I got to try them on. I gotta say, they look so much better on-feet. 

I just tried on a pair of the vapormaxes at Finishline today, they had some of the triple blacks in stock.

I thought they looked funky in some of the pictures, but they sold me once I got to try them on. I gotta say, they look so much better on-feet. 
I had never seen any in person, on anybody or in any store until I got mine. Was not sure what to think of them, as some of the online pics indeed looked clunky, as if walking on air castles. But the NL pair I got was super comfy right out of the box, and I think the tinted air pockets helped in making it look nice. Better in person compared to what I imagined.

Theyre made for running but not everyone feels comfortable running in them including me. Your stride and weight is a big factor IMO.

I dont feel stable being off the ground so high and its not the cushioning I desire when I run. Rather have Zoom/Lunar than Air Max.

Are the City Tribes online only? Doesn't look like footlocker will have them in store.

What's the difference between a Nikelab Vapormax and a regular Vapormax? Better quality? More limited?

Are the City Tribes online only? Doesn't look like footlocker will have them in store.
I had the Tribes in hand last Friday, when I picked up the Black/Anthracite at my local FL(Aarhus,Denmark).

Last edited:
What's the difference between a Nikelab Vapormax and a regular Vapormax? Better quality? More limited?
I think the first NikeLab triple black had a Nike logo on the heel besides the Vapormax wordings.

But recent NikeLabs is totally just color variations.

Reactions: ARK
As others said mainly different colourway and more limited. Also besides being more limited, all colorways so far have been dropping randomly at retailers and not on a specific date all at once. I would say though also that all nike labs had a bit something different that would make them pop out e.g. the oreos and midnight fogs have a combination of knit colors whereas regular releases are more monochromatic (for labs that applies to both men and women pairs), 3blacks have blacked out sole and be trues multicolor sole. Also I think that some labs are the only so far (not sure about ids) with a reflective swoosh. So you do get that something extra but not to a huge extent. 

Back
Top Bottom