Nike Air VaporMax

Im super undecided if I should keep these TBs. I have the navys, and enough all black shoes already. But theres still something telling me to just hold onto them :lol:

bradleysupreme bradleysupreme were you saying theres gunna be another TB drop at some point?

I don't think there is another version. I think the last ones that dropped will restock again from what I understand my boy saying

I don't think there is another version. I think the last ones that dropped will restock again from what I understand my boy saying

thats what i meant, just a restock.

I think im just gunna return these. Dont know how often i'll actually wear them.

What socks are you guys wearing with these? I originally tried them on at FootLocker with my normal dri-fit socks and they felt a little funny on foot.

When I bought a pair, I put them on at home barefoot and they felt great. Tried them on with socks again and same odd feeling.

Thinking about trying some of the nike elite running socks, as they're thinner, but interested to see what else may work.

still kind of want....
laugh.gif
 when I first heard he was doing a VM, I honestly expected something like this...

Just saw the deep red vapormax in person at FNL. It looks really good.

Back
Top Bottom