Nike Air VaporMax

Does anyone know what time they generally collect names at DSM?
They don't usually do that, havens was the last time I remember them doing so and that was sometime in the middle of the night. Not guaranteed that they'll even do that at all guessin game

So maybe drop by around 5 or 6AM?
If you want the shoe that badly pass by, if no ones there be number 1. Otherwise for that 5-6am stuff go to mercer and deal with the nonsense that will go down there. For all we know they could do bands/list at midnight at either of these stores but you never know

If you want the shoe that badly pass by, if no ones there be number 1. Otherwise for that 5-6am stuff go to mercer and deal with the nonsense that will go down there. For all we know they could do bands/list at midnight at either of these stores but you never know
Line is probably building in Mercer right now.

Line is probably building in Mercer right now.
Yea I was gonna go a few hours ago but might as well go 5-6am and get in where I fit in. Although I don't feel like it so probably just gonna go to sleep and skip this one. Dope shoe but not worth the inevitable bull**** which will ensue over there

Yea I was gonna go a few hours ago but might as well go 5-6am and get in where I fit in. Although I don't feel like it so probably just gonna go to sleep and skip this one. Dope shoe but not worth the inevitable bull**** which will ensue over there

It might actually be not that bad since it's a weekday drop, but I personally still wouldn't bother.

Apparently Sivas is a raffle??? I never saw where they had a raffle going. That stinks.

Back
Top Bottom