Nike Air VaporMax

Really like the navy. Explorers definitely a lot better in person

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
I've been lurking here on the Vapormax thread from around page 340's and finally found the courage to introduce myself.

I've never been a sneakerhead my entire life. Besides my work shoes, I'd be the type of person to buy my shoes at the big 5, walmart and cop three pairs for less then 100.00 usd. I was bored one day from reading my books at the local B&N, and decided to walk around the local mall. Stepped inside the footlocker and the Vapormax immediately caught my eye (asphalts). I tried them on and it was love at first sight and fit. I was totally shocked at the price, but I had to get them.

idk anything about the shoe collecting hobby, but I am addicted to these shoes.

I started running . The asphalts are my running shoes and I ran about 30 miles in them and enjoying it.

sqO20ZRl.jpg

my collection. I wished I found out about these shoes before 3.26. Those custom i.d.'s were so dope.

7yvxrr8l.jpg

saw an image post with the clots and orbits together and had to try them together.

still thinking about to "cop or not" on that USA i.d.

thanks to everyone's contribution here. back to lurking...
I support this. And as the dude who posted the clots and orbits together, I say wear em like that!

Very nice looking shoe in person...
20170805_183017.jpg

Mother of gawd these are so damn clean. Still tight they’re a women’s drop. :smh

And chaovi chaovi thx for those CG pics. I was on the fence after copping from SNS, but I see I made the right decision. Can’t wait until they arrive.

i tried with a 20 percent off and it didnt work
Yea im having the same issue with code not working. I chatted with several reps trying to get it to work to no avail...finally this morning a rep told me if i purchase they can do a price adjustment after the order is placed. Lol made sure to ask for transcripts of all the chats with reps

I like the id options.
Or so I thought I did until I realized that I was on the UK country and not USA.

Had the black base, black sole, blue outside check, red inside check, then noticed it had the UK flag.

Simple right, just switch to USA and hit order right....
WRONG.

Swoosh are not even remotely the same.
Our Blue is bright
Our Red is bright...UK"s is dope against the blk base/sole.

Then I was like, OK I won't put the USA flag on the tongue, so I did that and went all the way to checkout....I WANT THE FLAG THOUGH.

LOWKEY MAD AF RIGHT NOW.

I don't like the id options.

OffwhiteX, anybody seen a thread for those?
Figured it be a thread for each shoe but other than a LC on an OWX 1, I found nothing, not even a thread that included all the Models.
off-white-vapormax-release-date.jpg

The link just takes me to home page and same happens when I look up vapormax and select the pair. Maybe sold out now?

Yeah website is going through Maintenance, I ended up calling customer service and got my pair for $142.

wish the fade on the iD was the other way around... clear on the front and the color in the back.

Anyone got nice on foot pics, ima tryna figure out if they dont look like dirty heather, cuz the default pics look kinda dusty (mostly from fused sections and amount of white grain)

Nike-Air-VaporMax-1.jpg
Nike-Air-VaporMax-10.jpg

Perhaps they have and there is no thread.

It's a collection of 10 different models though, figured there would be a thread.

I'm sure there is but my search results (limited knowledge of me NT interface for me also) turn up nothing.

IMG_0070.JPG
Does anyone know when these jawns are coming to the markets ??

I haven't witnessed such fire since the college navy's (which happens to be my all time favorite sneaker atm)

This better not be just a women's release tho

What are the extra laces for it like? Passed on cool greys for now since I just grabbed Oreos. Too many pairs I want between the CG, platinum restock and off white 90s within the month.

They seem to be exactly the same as the ones already laced on the shoe. Identical replacement.

IMG_0070.JPG
Does anyone know when these jawns are coming to the markets ??

I haven't witnessed such fire since the college navy's (which happens to be my all time favorite sneaker atm)

This better not be just a women's release tho

Gonna be so mad if these are women's only. There's been so many fresh VaporMax CW coming out in women's sizing and being a US12, there is no possible way to cop them.
Surely Nike wouldn't limit these.

Back
Top Bottom