Nike Air VaporMax

can't really compare them - ultraboost are marshmallows, zoom x (in the vaporfly) feels similar when they aren't used for performance activities...then it stiffens up as you get more active (that might just be the carbon plate engaging).
Ultraboost stay squishy - it's bit too soft for a full days wear IMHO. Vapormax are firmer but I find them just as comfortable and more supportive. It's a matter of preference I suppose
Yeah but he did compare them.

NT isn't the spot for the Offwhite Info. No help here.

Why don't you just go to the Mall and try them on.
That Plat you are looking for will probably be in there as well, save yourself the order trouble and try em' on for correct size etc.

Get off the couch B
oh i didnt know you worked at my local shoe store. cuz how else would you know what the **** they have in stock right?

You crying about the me working or not working at your store now, too.
You cried all day.
It was just a suggestion, not a claim, don't go, cry.

oh i didnt know you worked at my local shoe store. cuz how else would you know what the **** they have in stock right?

Chill man he's just trying to help. All Finishlines restocked them. If you can't find them there they are still available in some sizes on SNKRS

Hoping Nike doesn't end up releasing VM like adidas did with UB. It would suck to get a new version and them discontinuing the original knit pattern.
I hope that's exactly what they do actually. I'd rather a new flyknit pattern and the model basically stay the same, than those trash samples we been seeing :sick:

I love you thread contributions man, but you shouldn't say "can't really compare them".... and then proceed to write a bunch of sentences comparing them. :lol:
But he didn't, he basically said apples and oranges then stated HIS preference which is VM. Also that ZoomX is a better comparison. I guess we're never going to get past people comparing vapormax to boost even if it doesn't really make any sense to, I guess it's because they're the 2 hottest models from rival companies. But a better comparison would be ZoomX (haven't tried yet) or even Lunarlon which I feel is up there in comfort.

Chill man he's just trying to help. All Finishlines restocked them. If you can't find them there they are still available in some sizes on SNKRS
no he aint. you arent familiar with afriend are u?

hes going on ignore until he straightens up lol

not today satan

no he aint. you arent familiar with afriend are u?

hes going on ignore until he straightens up lol

not today satan
:rofl: wtf man
I should have left off the "get off the couch B" since I was just talking ish a little bit but I was really just like, trying to be helpful.
I mean restcoks and instocks are bountiful.
You went off though.
My bad dude :rofl:
Let me chill I guess

Went to grab the pure plats and wound up getting these... That gold swoosh sets these apart and the black bottoms will look better longer. Fyi pure plats are everywhere in my mall...

20170811_110940.jpg

I actually like the blue lace supports and contrasting dark laces on the Explorer. I think I'm going to start looking at colourways that have more contrasting features rather than one colour the entire shoe like TB, Navys and CG. Having said that, my CGs are really starting to grow on me now that I've had them for a few days on my feet!

No way on earth I believe for a second they compare to boosts.

If there is a comparison it certainly isn't to an ultraboost.

I'm on day 3 and yeah, comfortable. There's a distinct 'arch' I hope softens up a bit more. But they're ok.

NOT in ultraboost territory though.

It might be your feet. I don't have a problem with the arches. Ultraboost are more friendly to flat and wide feet IMO. It's a different type of comfort. Not as spongy.

I'm annoyed by the sound on hard surfaces more than anything.

I think the Women got the better shoe in the Explorer pack but the Men's can be beat to hell and hold up.

Explorers get looked over because at the end of the day it's another gray VM. Shoulda did them the same as the lunarepic 2 explorers I think that woulda been

Went to grab the pure plats and wound up getting these... That gold swoosh sets these apart and the black bottoms will look better longer. Fyi pure plats are everywhere in my mall...

20170811_110940.jpg
Went to check these out at the Nike store SF and It wasn't for me. That gold foil swoosh just made it seems cheap to me and the knit just seems very bland.

Went to check these out at the Nike store SF and It wasn't for me. That gold foil swoosh just made it seems cheap to me and the knit just seems very bland.
The issues you list are the exact reason why I like these... The knit is unique with the white and black, and the gold swoosh throws the shoe off in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom