Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_0753.JPG

Og's for today

Went to check these out at the Nike store SF and It wasn't for me. That gold foil swoosh just made it seems cheap to me and the knit just seems very bland.
That's exactly how I felt about the swoosh when I saw them at finish line, i even started to scratch the swoosh thinking it would just peel off lmao
Yeah that copper swoosh really put me off them

whoa, those JDs look really good. Damn I wasnt planning on making any pickups in the near future

IMG_2093.JPG
Anyone had any issues with the tongue tearing? Prob user error slipping them on off ..

A pair I've only worn indoors on treadmill

IMG_2093.JPG
Anyone had any issues with the tongue tearing? Prob user error slipping them on off ..

A pair I've only worn indoors on treadmill
I ripped the tongue on both my Plats and TBs while putting them on. I've learned to grab further down the lacing area to pull it up but the damage is already done :\. Not a huge deal, it just makes the tongue kinda stick up a bit more. Still annoying though.

These shoes are a little more delicate than most other sneakers. I suspect people think they can tug on the tongue like it's a Jordan!! I also always undo the laces when I take my VMs off and am gentle with the tongue when putting them on. FFS, these are a near-AU$300 sneaker. A little care is needed.

the tongue rip issue was a lesson learned. no biggie. happy to get the orbit blues after ordering the wrong size on SNKRS and copping later on. Been looking for these for 2 months. Im happy to have.

Been searching high and low for 7.5us cool greys and/pale greys. Does anyone have any leads for a retail pair?

edit- nm just bought a womens pair in size 9. Hope these aren't too narrow! do the womens fit the same after sizing conversion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom