Nike Air VaporMax

Just point me in the direction of sales for the vapormax...trying to get a pair for moms for a walk she's participating in this Saturday...

^ jackrabbit.com has 25% of their women's vapormaxes right now. 4 colorways with good sizes.

i do like the berry pair but for some reason i like these more

nike-vapormax-tan-brown-black-849558_201-4.jpg

nike-vapormax-tan-brown-black-849558_201-3.jpg

That purple berry pair is women's only the tan is men's I guess. I'm relived as now I only have to buy one pair...

I feel like the hype is dying down on these. Still not a fan of 70% of the colorways that have been released.

For an Air Max silhouette, I feel they need to drop one Neon/Volt colorway. All I'm asking for is ONE.

I feel like the hype is dying down on these. Still not a fan of 70% of the colorways that have been released.

For an Air Max silhouette, I feel they need to drop one Neon/Volt colorway. All I'm asking for is ONE.
Here
IMG_0545.jpg

And what hype? Anybody that wants a pair can get them easily.

Seriously with the prices for resale right now...youd be crazy to keep the off-whites if you landed them. $1k in profit??? I'd sell in a heartbeat. At the end of the day they are triple blacks with a white swoosh the word AIR on the side and the vintage tongue (which i don't like)...oh and the stamp on the inside.

I really just like the vapormax silhouette. I'd sell and buy 2 or 3 colorways i don't have already...hell id sell and pay resale for clots

Those sprites could have been so great smh..

That blue color as the upper, w/ grey knit hits and white swoosh and volt airbag would have been :smokin

guys any find for explorer pack (black/bronze 849558 010) in us 9.5? sold out in finishline, any lead where i can find it for retail? thanks

watch out for tax

from my experience being in cali they will charge tax if u pay with debit or credit card. if you pay with paypal they wont charge you tax.

Back
Top Bottom