Nike Air VaporMax

Oreo 2.0 slowdown Nike...
C7808CAE-0AE7-4959-BDF8-4C9A69757536.jpeg
D9CBE64C-F77E-4242-B16A-136CAFE1D959.jpeg

Only Oreos that matter are the original version.

Yeah reminds me of the dark explorer without the bronze swoosh.

Well I tried them back on and the swoosh is grey reflective with a slight purple iridescence to it. It does look nice so I’m ordering another pair from SNS. Hopefully it’s better.

You know the Vapormax is literally my favorite shoe at the moment. I really like the current model and I’m ok getting a few more of these obscure color ways.

all these greyish colors nike :lol:. I like them all but how do i know which grey i like the most.

Love both the oreo 2.0s and the white/black with red swoosh

Shoes are too dope :pimp:

These are my first pair so I had no idea what to expect. All I can say is RIP to my pockets now smh.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 79
So Ive had the Vapormax for awhile, but Im sure I havent broken them in yet to get the best comfort. I have the second triple black pair that came out and wear them moderately. Any tips to get them units break in more?

This account has the Oreo with red swoosh and Japan MC listed as "upcoming colorways" so I'm holding out hope that the MC will see U.S. soil after all
Screenshot_20171002-221121.png

So Ive had the Vapormax for awhile, but Im sure I havent broken them in yet to get the best comfort. I have the second triple black pair that came out and wear them moderately. Any tips to get them units break in more?
are you running in them?

Probably selling my clots, bought them in a size 9 but normally a 9.5, haven’t tried them on but sure they will be too tight...

I did not, but I might do that. They look dope on feet, but wish they were more comfortable haha

Wow. Nice! What cw is that fam? :smile:

Btw guys, any UK sites that ship intl stocking the navy purple? Those are immense.
Nike dot com UK but don't know if they ship internationally. I just know they still have the navy purples in stock

Back
Top Bottom