Nike Air VaporMax

Anyone try for the white VM+ just now? SNKRS is a ****ing joke man. No damn reason these shoes should sell out like this, let alone not be able to get one when you're submitting your order literally seconds after they go live. :smh:

Anyone try for the white VM+ just now? SNKRS is a ****ing joke man. No damn reason these shoes should sell out like this, let alone not be able to get one when you're submitting your order literally seconds after they go live. :smh:

Nah but typical SNKRS, I don't really like the looks of the VM+, what's the difference between the normal vapormax. VM noob here but thinking about ordering a pair

Yeah I was gunning for those white pluses...Figures I could relax and not have to be on SNKRS when they hit...Sold Out :smh:...

Almost happened to me last week when the cool gray vm+'s dropped. I was on there before 9 waiting hit the button right when it went live and still almost missed out.. It's crazy how quick stuff sales out in seconds. Typical snkrs though...

Nah but typical SNKRS, I don't really like the looks of the VM+, what's the difference between the normal vapormax. VM noob here but thinking about ordering a pair
Difference is the cushlon midsole. Makes the Vapormax sole feel 1000% better. At least that's my opinion...

Ups just stopped by...
B0C37CD6-BA18-40DE-8E6A-D5C389575C53.jpeg
94BE8F0D-4B8B-4202-9832-FEC4A84986BA.jpeg
EC0CA957-6300-4715-A12E-8C213979704D.jpeg
F95A900C-04D7-443A-9ACC-DE171A9C9E4A.jpeg
434492DA-32AC-40AB-878D-E97B0426DF7E.jpeg
A83EFC4E-608E-4719-97CD-8EB9ACAC6B33.jpeg

anybody that can share the sku number or the footlocker sticker number to the vapormax plus in blue? going to try to stock locate a pair in size 14 at my local footlocker. thanks

Are the reacts more comfortable than the vapormax?
Out the box definitely. The PSI on the Vapormax bubbles start off really high so it feels like something is digging into your feet when walking. Once they break in though, they're just as comfortable (in my opinion).

Nike with the quick sellout on that orange twist. I really did like that color way.

Nike with the quick sellout on that orange twist. I really did like that color way.

Same. Didn't really pay attention to it too much until today, but this colorway looks really good. I still feel pretty confident these can be had at or under retail down the line.

Love the vapors but the epic reacts feel amazing lol! Vapors look better IMO but the reacts are going to be a problem... I really like the new vapor 2.0, will be copping 1st CW

Back
Top Bottom