Nike Air VaporMax

Realistically, where do you guys see the new Off Whites hitting for a bottom after they drop? I’m in for either pair but I know a pickup is more than likely going to be from the aftermarket...

Does anyone have the triple black leather joints? I found a pair for cheap, but wanted to know how they fit in comparison to regular VM.

4595FF08-629D-4DF0-89F5-01B7DA5FC69C.jpeg
7BB00C6B-4D2E-481A-BB4F-D97CF5B1D506.jpeg

Vapormax question...

I want the cookies-n-cream vapormax and see that NDC doesn't have my size (10.5-11) in mens, but has them in women's 12..which is a 10.5 in men.

Are the women's model made slimmer or anything? Or just like the mens?

Hoping that 12 womens will fit same as mens 10.5 before I order.

Thx!

Vapormax question...

I want the cookies-n-cream vapormax and see that NDC doesn't have my size (10.5-11) in mens, but has them in women's 12..which is a 10.5 in men.

Thx!

After many months of saying they are designed to be unisex (at the start of the model) i ordered a women's in a men's equivelant size to test it out. I would say that the women's upper is a bit more narrow. The cushioning and width of the air bubbles feel the same though.

Vapormax question...

Thx!

Men's default width is a D. Women's is a B. The length will be the same the upper will be more narrow for a women's size tho.

anyone know if the recent vapormax 2.0 gonna release anywhere other than ndc? was assuming i'd be able to buy them after release...but they seem to have sold out

anyone know if the recent vapormax 2.0 gonna release anywhere other than ndc? was assuming i'd be able to buy them after release...but they seem to have sold out
if youre in NYC the nike running flatiron location had em last weekend

I'd assume they're available or showing up in more nike stores

Thanks for the review and your honesty. I truly like the medial side but still have issues with that lateral side. I went overboard on the 1.0 so I’m going to cool off on the 2.0. I will get the all volt though.

I have a feeling as time goes on I'll cop a pair or two, maybe a future collab. I don't hate it as much. Thing is like you and Gwizzle I'm sure we have 1.0's we still haven't worn yet and here come the 2.0's lol...

If anything I really want to cop the Clot's from last year....my vapormax grail...

Back
Top Bottom