Nike Air VaporMax

The vapormax 2.0 still sitting... wonder if these are getting the airmax treatment now? Where we will see 10 CWs on NDC

https://www.nike.com/t/air-vapormax-97-mens-shoe-M78RNq/AJ7291-001

7.5 - 13

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 9.52.26 AM.png

Seriously who takes the product photography for Nike? That insole on the left shoe (your right) is jacked up with that moved over logo.
air-vapormax-97-mens-shoe-M78RNq.jpg

The Acronym pair is growing on me. The shoe is outrageous to begin with, why not throw some wild futuristic print on it too.

I don't usually cross post, but anyone who was on SNKRS at launch...do you know if the VM97s size run included 14-15 or did it stop at 13?

I don't usually cross post, but anyone who was on SNKRS at launch...do you know if the VM97s size run included 14-15 or did it stop at 13?

It stopped at 13.

EDIT - err, actually... I can't confirm that. My apologies. I do remember seeing it at 7.5 - 13 since 7:10AM PST.

Ater 20 minutes all sizes in stock for the 2.0. If this flops Nike has a big issue with Vapormax. Retailers have tons of 1.0 in inventory in all sizes and they will be fed 2.0 inventory which isn't selling. I smell sales, outlets and clearance at nike.com soon. This also devalues the shoe and appeal greatly.

I hope I am wrong.

P.S- yall can keep them Frankenstein Vapormaxes. They hurt my eyes. Start another thread lol.
a sneaker sitting and going on sale never made a shoe less appealing to me. in fact, the opposite...but i get it.

I'm in the minority with this one, but I can admit I like these. It's not the greatest when held in hand, but it looks great on feet! Speaking of which, no on-feet pictures yet, but I thought I'd share a few pictures. The smaller Swoosh does give it an elongated look for sure. I kept the picture of the sole vertical 'cause it was kinda trippy-looking that way. Probably because of the vertical orientation.

Opting for a more relaxed fit for my daily wears, I decided to go 1/2 a size up similarly to my Heritage OG VaporMax 1 color. Sizing is exactly the same (the Flyknit might feel slightly different, but still the same overall), and the heel counters do make a bit of a difference by a slight margin as well. Heel pull-tab is awesome though; definitely a great addition. The cushion feels exactly the same when worn right away.

The colors are black, hot punch and white with dusty cactus not listed on the box. The Air units have this nice blue-violet tint to it.

38908119080_b1ea245105_b.jpg

38908119830_0987d4a495_b.jpg

Other than that bit of info, I don't know what else to tell ya there. It's sitting with ease for pick-up, so if you guys wanna take your time to pick up a pair later on down the road, it wouldn't hurt! I just love Vapormax shoes in general.

Love the laceless look from the cdgs, settled for the GR version. These acronyms have a similar look so I’m in for those

Those VM97s were like a curveball that had my legs buckling at the last minute...but I've found no evidence that they were even made in my size so I think Nike decided for me.

Back
Top Bottom