Nike Air VaporMax

I have a feeling as time goes on I'll cop a pair or two, maybe a future collab. I don't hate it as much. Thing is like you and Gwizzle I'm sure we have 1.0's we still haven't worn yet and here come the 2.0's lol...

If anything I really want to cop the Clot's from last year....my vapormax grail...

Yep, I have a lot I haven't worn. I did do StockX/Goat for 2 pairs of Clots. I wore one finally but in my decision to pair down my collection have sold my unworn pair. Im watching Vapormax 1.0 color ways on Goat and StockX to sell more of my remaining pairs. I recently just sold one of my Pure Platinums.

I’m done with this silhouette with the exception of bhm’s. I need to find those again at a reasonable price. Love the shoe but I’m picky with colorways. No 2.0 colorways are moving me yet. Not pictured are pure platinums.

DD22BDE4-A4B5-4982-B23D-178F977738EB.jpeg

The medial side on the Mocs is awful lol all that extra upper lol reminds me, when really fat peeps lose a lot of weight lol

Tongue design is cool on those but they look off otherwise. Like GS sizes or something. Shape is just off.

Vapor Max 2 just came in and they are lovely in person, I really like the black with the hints of grey mixed in the knit.

image.jpg

Last edited:
CE3A15A0-C360-4A20-AFD7-354B561DBD7E.jpeg
F8670351-097B-44AB-A783-2B9F7FD0B924.jpeg
E7D1679E-736A-48F4-942E-23BE1606FCA3.jpeg
CA54B77A-0F70-41A3-A16B-308181DB0D6B.jpeg
2.0s are way better in hand! Looks like a much cleaner shoe in my opinion. Did some comparison shots of my VM 1.0 ID vs. VM 2.0

Can’t believe I’m saying these but I like the 2.0s better! Yea, the Nike check could be BIGGER lol, but they made up w/ other aspects of the shoe! The bandaid heal piece w/ medial piece, is super dope and heel pull tab is too! The colors really Pops on this pair... love highlighter colors when used right. The sole is a really cool purple color w/ a translucent clear vibe! Looks different at diff angles... Safe to say I’m sold on this 2.0 model lol. Will grab a couple more CWs but really digging the epic reacts as well!

Last edited:
Yessir, found it. Was great, going to cop the monotone Navy. Thanks!

I copped a pair yesterday off jackrabbit, was suspect of the site and the price but figured wth... I used paypal so I'm covered lol.

Jack rabbit is legit. The downside to them is that their customer service is awful. Also, their inventory usually stinks as well. There were many times where I ordered something from them, and it never shipped. I had to follow up, and then they refunded the items. They usually have really good prices, so if you buy it AND it ships, it's worth it. They also have many store fronts across the country that ship out items as well. A while back, a lady who worked for them told me that they got bought out by finishline, and that finishline manages their inventory now. Not sure how true that is though.

These Vapor max 97 seem to run a bit small length wise. It's crazy because I wear a 10.5 in Jordan 1's, but have to get 11 in Air Maxes. The 11 in the vapors don't leave me with much room. I'll see if these break in at work and if not, I'm sending em back.

Just got the vapormax triple blacks, pretty sweet shoe, super comfortable but a bit overpriced :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_6451.JPG
    IMG_6451.JPG
    450.3 KB · Views: 37
Will the vapormax plus stretch? I tried on my true size and it was a little snug at the toes. I tried the .5 up but it seemed odd and too long when i checked the mirror

Back
Top Bottom