Nike Air VaporMax

Just got my pair in from StockX and I’m so glad I went half a size up. I usually wear a 9 in the vapormax and decided to get a 9.5 in these and they fit perfect.

E4D947C5-71B4-4722-853E-B9E67E139D18.jpeg

These look great! I'm probably in the minority, but I think these are the best Air Max Day 2018 release. Better than the Off White joints too.

My pair comes in Monday, patiently waiting.

These look great! I'm probably in the minority, but I think these are the best Air Max Day 2018 release. Better than the Off White joints too.

My pair comes in Monday, patiently waiting.

The Air 180 Steadman is right up there. Some say the best AMD release.

Guess who went on a run in these again since September!!

40230591215_505739cb2f_b.jpg

Man, I forgot how these felt for running... actually not bad again, haha. Remember those questions about the yellowing? Well, there you go! Look at the bottom of those things... haha.

Since it was a VaporMax kinda day, I wanted to throw on the Off-White versions!

39316594460_cc3b662a94_b.jpg

(filtered version in the Off-White x Nike thread here)

The Air 180 Steadman is right up there. Some say the best AMD release.
Yeah second on the Steadmans. Definitely a dope shoe. Very underrated.

The acronyms are polarizing but one of the best, wildest designs ever imo. Like someone said, they make the OW's look wayyy simple.

I better not have trouble getting these purple pluses lol

i don't think we getting them here so i gotta copp online

hey guys, i am thinking of pulling the trigger on the acronym vapor max, whats your thoughts on how the shoe looks on feet! I'm a tad bit hesitant cause it looks like soccer boots to me :stoneface:
I am actually thinking of either yeezy beluga 2.0 vs acronym vapour max. Shout out your thoughts!

hey guys, i am thinking of pulling the trigger on the acronym vapor max, whats your thoughts on how the shoe looks on feet! I'm a tad bit hesitant cause it looks like soccer boots to me :stoneface:
I am actually thinking of either yeezy beluga 2.0 vs acronym vapour max. Shout out your thoughts!
They look great, IMO!

Just got my pair in from StockX and I’m so glad I went half a size up. I usually wear a 9 in the vapormax and decided to get a 9.5 in these and they fit perfect.

Thats really weird

I would have thought that since they dont have laces it would best to go down .5 or stay tts

I think the moc fits a little more narrow since it doesn't have laces...so people with wide feet who may have gotten away with TTS can't do it with the moc.

I don't own any laceless VMs so I don't have personal experience. Lengthwise they should be identical in theory.

I’m a tts 9 but when I got the acronyms they only had a size 8 left and it was a great fit. Today I got the Lebron fruity pebbles and tried 8.5 and it was very fit so stuck with 9. Sizing between shows can get weird

I think the moc fits a little more narrow since it doesn't have laces...so people with wide feet who may have gotten away with TTS can't do it with the moc.

I don't own any laceless VMs so I don't have personal experience. Lengthwise they should be identical in theory.

For me I sized .5 up and they are too big. Wished I went with my tts

Last edited:
hello

can you tell me how Vapormax Flyknit 2 fit compared to Air Max one? size down or size up? same sizing? with AM1 my size is 8us 41eu (tts 8us for me), thanks

Lol I went half down, just goes to show everyone likes a different fit

I went TTS, wore em all day and they fit good. You can try on a shoe and have them fit nicely, but wearing them is a whole nother story.

Back
Top Bottom