Nike Air VaporMax

upload_2018-5-6_12-48-26.jpeg

How do the 97 VM compare to the regular and plus’? I’ve heard people say the plus are more comfortable than the 1.0 and 2.0, but haven’t heard anything about the 97s. Anyone tried on all 3?

How do the 97 VM compare to the regular and plus’? I’ve heard people say the plus are more comfortable than the 1.0 and 2.0, but haven’t heard anything about the 97s. Anyone tried on all 3?

Well regular 97s are absolute bricks on feet... bout to sell my pairs... I would hope the VM version is much better.

Anyone pickup any vapormax innevas?

I ordered it on SNKRS, but am waiting for it to come in. I did get to check it out at a boutique that got them in...

40130779790_81ea3b7eda_b.jpg

The colors of the weave are definitely sensitive to lighting, so when it's at a place that just has decent lighting, it can look like that. If it's brighter, it looks like a dark blue with very strong sky blue contrast on the other bits of the shoes. Fits a bit wider than the original Free Inneva Woven. I was torn between true to size and going 1/2 size up, but I think the tightness of the overall upper can be very well adjusted by how tight you lace up the shoes.

Lol that right shoe though... reminds me of those tiny multi color/layer sand bottle things... looks nice until someone shakes it up lol that’s what your right shoe looks like! Would send them back

What’s up with the Pearl swooshes??
Those and the Volts are the best I’ve seen of the 2.0

question for those who have VM Utility....are they pretty comfy/breathable? I'm an ER nurse and on my feet running around 12-13 hours each shift and want something comfy af and breathable. Wondering if these would be good. Been eyeing that new royal blue cw hard.

Anybody got any best way to clean the more christmas cw? One of my players stepped on my shoe smh coaching life

question for those who have VM Utility....are they pretty comfy/breathable? I'm an ER nurse and on my feet running around 12-13 hours each shift and want something comfy af and breathable. Wondering if these would be good. Been eyeing that new royal blue cw hard.

Zoom all out flyknits are the most comfortable Nike shoe I have at the moment. They are pretty unstable, but for just walking around and not running/exercising they are fantastic.

Looks like that was an error. It's back to 'Notify Me' status for 5/15 drop.

Man, this app has been getting worse and worse lately (personally it's consistently forgetting my settings way more often) and it's already been bad.

Back
Top Bottom