Nike Air VaporMax

At Physical Training utilities are fire
20190402_050757.jpg

they maybe water proof but they aren't cold proof, whole toes frozen :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone here have issues with their VaporMax Plus tongues being crooked or not straight after wearing them and walking around for a few hours? I have 2 pairs and both tongues seems to go far left or right after a while. I've even tried to lace them differently and tried tying them down more to prevent this. I own many other various Nike's and Jordans but the VaporMax is the only shoe I own that does this. Thanks all.

Anyone here have issues with their VaporMax Plus tongues being crooked or not straight after wearing them and walking around for a few hours? I have 2 pairs and both tongues seems to go far left or right after a while. I've even tried to lace them differently and tried tying them down more to prevent this. I own many other various Nike's and Jordans but the VaporMax is the only shoe I own that does this. Thanks all.

Definitely a problem with the model...Happened with the old AM+’s too...It’s just that the tongue has no keeper to have the tongue centered...I’ve worn pluses through the years so I’ve gotten used to it, but it’s definitely a legit gripe...

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Looking for the Flyknit 2 Safari under retail. I see them on sale for $160 but they sold out quick when they were on NDC and they had the additional discount on sale items.

Anyone successfully broken in a 2019, that was tight in the front to start? I’m a 14 in all my nikes except huaraches, but these are pretty tight up front. May have to bring these back.

I was going to have a homie cop in vegas but after thinking, q voucher and promo/military disco and Im looking at $130ish. Pair that with the return policy and its a no brainer for me.

Anyone looking to purchase the 3.0 to offer more stability than the 1.0 or 2.0.... Do it. I am finding them way more supportive so perfect for gym/long walks and jogging etc. Plus for colder climates they are great.

Back
Top Bottom