Nike Air VaporMax

Those Vapormax Flyknit 3 I got last week have come in handy for my local bike rides to the market lately. I don't plan to run in them because the only exercise I do is working with weighted objects. But I can't do that now since the neighborhood rec center isn't open for us. The only little exercise I get now is riding my bike for strictly transportation purposes.

Hiding pairs in the garage cause if you know who sees one more box it ain’t the virus that will kill me 🤣
Just came in $109 at Nordstrom and had a $20 Nordstrom note.
149666FB-F6FA-42A1-B007-7386DDA33123.jpeg

Shocking no fire sales.... plenty of stock around retail stores....

How’s your enthusiasm holding up? We’ve gone over a year with a new one now (not counting variants) and the new one is a huge difference.

For me it’s waning. Doesn’t help can’t go much anywhere or rather we are choosing to stay home. I haven’t found anything else I really like though.

Reactions: ARK

How’s your enthusiasm holding up? We’ve gone over a year with a new one now (not counting variants) and the new one is a huge difference.

For me it’s waning. Doesn’t help can’t go much anywhere or rather we are choosing to stay home. I haven’t found anything else I really like though.

Admittedly, my enthusiasm is waning a lot. I bought the white/black 3 and flash crimson/black 3 and haven’t worn them. I haven’t worn my 1.0s in a long while. In fact I sold my triple black Nikelab and my nikelab olive/tan/gold early color way. I’m not interested in the 4 at all.

6E6D24E1-F31B-4D99-8C01-64161FE8358F.jpeg

haven't worn these in awhile so bust them out for a quick walk

Which color way was that? It’s grey and blue. I remember a grey and blue I think at the very end of the 1.0 life cycle but it never made it to market I thought.

Oh it's dead.
I haven't even thought about a Vapormax until just here recently where I started looking for some deals.
Matter of fact, now that you mention it I go back and look and I remember you posting that NORDSTROM 109 Pure Platinum link in here and me seeing it and being so like "I'm over VAPOR" that I never even clicked and copped, I wasn't remotely interested. By the time yours show up and I see that FRESH Spriteness in hand, THAT got me a little hype....but by then I'd forgot that you even dropped a link.

dont have any 2.0 or 3.0 but how is the flyknit on it compared to the 1.0? Stretchier and thinner?

Article from May 11th. Still no official release date. They were shown at a show in NY.

Back
Top Bottom