Nike Air VaporMax

I wonder if the price will drop on the 2021's since they don't have Flyease any longer? Also, I'm kinda surprised Nike is still producing the original VM air unit. I wonder why they don't change it out on at least models like the VM Plus? Although the EVO has the updated unit. Just thinking out loud.

EDIT: Sneaker News has them listed at $220 still. You'd think the price would be reduced without the Flyease tech.

Last edited:
DH4084-001

XXXX - DH4084-001 - 101.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 102.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 103.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 104.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 105.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 106.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 108.png XXXX - DH4084-001 - 111.png
Looks good with actual laces.

My favorite part of the EVO NRGs. LOL

20210301_122212.jpg

I like the shoe and like the way it looks on my feet, but wonder if this is more of a masculine shoe and if women can pull it off. Maybe I am just thinking too much into it, but it is not as bad as I thought it would be once I got them today in person.

Haven't checked in here for a while. I never ended up copping a pair of 2020s, as other sneakers interested me more throughout that year.

However, after seeing that the 2021s are VERY similar and have returned to a more traditional lacing setup, I'm a fan and will likely cop a pair. I still like the 2020 design but think the traditional laces on the 2021 will help with durability.

I wonder if the price will drop on the 2021's since they don't have Flyease any longer? Also, I'm kinda surprised Nike is still producing the original VM air unit. I wonder why they don't change it out on at least models like the VM Plus? Although the EVO has the updated unit. Just thinking out loud.

EDIT: Sneaker News has them listed at $220 still. You'd think the price would be reduced without the Flyease tech.
Nike seems to be all over with the Vapor Max. At this point I honestly rather go back to a traditional yearly Air Max drop in a new updated air bag instead of vapor.

Nike seems to be all over with the Vapor Max. At this point I honestly rather go back to a traditional yearly Air Max drop in a new updated air bag instead of vapor.
I hear ya. I still love VM. Although I think they soured it a bit by using it on everything. Takes away from the "advanced tech" feel it had when first released if it's not held to some standard for the lack of a better term. It transitioned from revolutionary into being fast food.

Back
Top Bottom