Nike Air VaporMax

Yesterday was a sad day for my Monochrome 21's.
Was at work at the Dealership, just UNDS'ed the Mono's, had them on for about 2hours.
Get a call from Jose who runs one of my roofing crews and he can't get a hold of my brother and they forgot to send Coil Nails (needed to install the shingles) when materials were dropped for the jjob and they need them ASAP to start installation so I have to run some out to him.....
I run him out 2box of COIL Nails so production doesn't stop, dude....I get out of my truck and step around to the bed to grab the nails and I hear that sad sound of the air leaving the pocket on my bubbles.

I'd stepped on a nail from the old shingles.
Shoe's done just like that. One step.
Hopefully DICCKs doesn't give me any issues with returning them.
NIKE didn't when I had to send back those Moon Landings, those actually melted while I was standing in one spot too long on some Blacktop at the Dealership......
Hurt my heart to hear that sound, though.
I dont' wish it on anyone....

DH4085-002

XXXX - DH4085-002 - 101.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 102.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 103.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 104.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 105.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 106.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 108.png XXXX - DH4085-002 - 111.png
Anyone know when these are released or where? I made the mistake of showing my wife and now she is obsessed!😄

yes i know that. i worked in a shoe store for many years and having big feet as a kid that was a rule of thumb (no pun intended)

Ok cool. Yep rule of thumb. Over 10 years at Champs Sports myself. I’m amazed at the number of people that don’t know this info.

I’ve worn them all day yesterday and today with no issues. A full size down is the way to go.

I love tech too so yes try the pagers. At least one pair I would say. There is a novelty factor to it and a few people over the past year have asked about it. Maybe my opinion would have changed a bit if I sized down.

Cool. I think I will give the pagers a try. Agreed, definitely has a novelty factor and that's probably why I can't just skip over them yet. Thanks, I appreciate it! Now, I just need to find them at a decent discount.

So wore the 12.5s the last two days and they feel loose compared to the 12s. Considering turning them back in for 12s.
Wore the 2021 blacks and some dude peeped them out he had in 3.0. Said he hated the pager so glad they back to laces.

So wore the 12.5s the last two days and they feel loose compared to the 12s. Considering turning them back in for 12s.
Wore the 2021 blacks and some dude peeped them out he had in 3.0. Said he hated the pager so glad they back to laces.
Cool. Definitely seems like a full size down is the way to go for some of us here.

Too bad the pager on the VaporMax didn't actually have a digital display! Ha Ha!

I bought the triple black pair but they are more of a charcoal not true black. Has anyone seen these in person and know if they are a dark true black and not charcoal?

Attachments

• FB482928-8BF7-42F8-AE8A-2AD55624D044.jpeg
    FB482928-8BF7-42F8-AE8A-2AD55624D044.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 48
I bought the triple black pair but they are more of a charcoal not true black. Has anyone seen these in person and know if they are a dark true black and not charcoal?
I say hold out I think a real triple b is coming down the line…

As of right now, they're on NDC as a woman's release only. I'm hoping they come out with men sizes soon

Back
Top Bottom