Nike Air VaporMax

DC9394-001

XXXX - DC9394-001 - 101.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 102.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 103.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 104.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 105.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 106.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 108.png XXXX - DC9394-001 - 111.png
these are 🔥. Hope they release soon.

E397F500-B6E1-454C-BBF8-46378446EF9C.jpeg
This trash the OG day/night pack was greatness with the solid colors.This was poor execution again…Just messing over this silhouette

Received a pair of the black/ anthricite from Stock X, but they came in an orange Nike box from Hong Kong.

The orange box is making me think B-grades. Anyone have any experince receiving B-grades from Stock X?

having purchasing and wearing the light grey/black/red 2021 FK pair, i do not like the narrow roundness of the toe box. To me it looks hella weird in bigger sizes for someone like myself. It’s sleek but aesthetically speaking I’m not a fan
image.jpg

You know that I've been battling with whether or not to get the current black VM21, so I decided to wait for another TB version, but if these recent ones above are it I'm not sure I like them better than the ones that are out now.

My white ones turned into my new daily. Goes with everything and comfy. My first white daily in like forever. I mean like 25 years lol.

You know that I've been battling with whether or not to get the current black VM21, so I decided to wait for another TB version, but if these recent ones above are it I'm not sure I like them better than the ones that are out now.

the ones out now are more a shadow. It’s kinda annoying.. there’s like blue specks and other stuff in the knit. It’s not a true black.

My white ones turned into my new daily. Goes with everything and comfy. My first white daily in like forever. I mean like 25 years lol.

the ones out now are more a shadow. It’s kinda annoying.. there’s like blue specks and other stuff in the knit. It’s not a true black.
I haven't bought a white pair in that long or longer either besides the LeBron 16 Medicine Ball. I hear ya though on them going with everything and being comfortable.

Hmmm, not sure I mind the shadow with the specks, etc. I definitely love a good TB but this might be a nice sorta "change" being shadow. Especially since I'm not sure I'm digging the specks on the swoosh and the white on the recent pair above.

Back
Top Bottom