Nike Air VaporMax

I still haven’t event worn the new ones… been slammed 🤦‍♂️ and not really pressed… they okay

Apologies if it’s been addressed already but are these still super loud when there’s not a lot of noise around you lol

Y’all peep the Oreos in the second slide of product image on the Nike app?
I’m hand they feel really, bad.
Very unimpressive.
It feels like a Recycled Material Upper.
Pulling them out of the box even seems weird, because it feels like a pair of shoes that would be sold with no box and just zip tied together.

Finally found a DS pair of the OG Neons in a size 13. Only took me 3 years of searching.

Attachments

• 20230607_162208.jpg
    20230607_162208.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 315
Finally found a DS pair of the OG Neons in a size 13. Only took me 3 years of searching.

IMG_3895.jpeg

First and only vm till this day

Top 3 c/w of all vm imo

One of 3 shoes i paid resell for on stockx

Had to have em, very clean c/w and looking at your pics of fresh pairs makes me want to double up

But imo the vm comfort is underwhelming, did it get better as newer models came out?

Also are these considered 1.0? That flyknit pattern they used on this is the best model also, still want the triple blacks in this style

Last edited:
IMG_3895.jpeg

Top 3 c/w of all vm imo

Had to have em, very clean c/w and looking at your pics of fresh pairs makes me want to double up

But imo the vm comfort is underwhelming, did it get better as newer models came out?

Also are these considered 1.0? That flyknit pattern they used on this is the best model also, still want the triple blacks in this style
Yes 1.0. Great pick up

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_3895.jpeg

Top 3 c/w of all vm imo

I think they're one of the most comfortable shoes I own but the VM 1-3 run small - maybe you need to go up a size?
Those bad boys need a good cleaning! I've got a system now that make them look new - even the air bubbles if you're interested in the process.

Yea i did i went .5

Whats ur cleaning method
Soak the shoes in oxyclean and dish soap for a few hours. Remove the laces and the insoles. Soak those. Hand wash using a soft bristle brush. Rinse and repeat. Dry with a hand towel. Stuff the shoes to shape. Put in the sun for a few hours to dry.
For the air bubbles, use a lint free wipe like a used (dry) acne pad - do not use cotton swaps or q-tips, you will ruin them. Use a healthy dose of nail polish remover to lightly wipe down the air bubbles. Only wipe the same spot once or twice to avoid dulling.
If the bubbles have deep scuffs, take a second lint-free pad and add a drop of gun oil. Wipe down horizontally. They'll look new... but you'll need to reapply after 5-10 wears.
Let me know if you have any questions.

I haven't worn them yet but the previous ones were great to me. Heard these are just as good or even better.
I may have to try a pair because I never owned any vapormax’s. I tried on the very first vapor max back in the day and they felt very unstable as if I’m going to roll my ankle. It was at Nike outlet. So, I could t really judge the stepping comfort that day

Want to get the old man a pair for Father's day because he goes on his walks.

He mostly wears Skechers and he can daily wear and hold down a pair for years.

Was hoping for some type of discount but looks like they're going to be bought for retail. I see the 2021 VM are on sale for $120 and was contemplating but my pops never asks for anything and doesn't care about name brands.

He'll be mad if I spend that type of bread and is cool with like $10 sneakers you would get from 99 cents stores.

Want to get the old man a pair for Father's day because he goes on his walks.

He mostly wears Skechers and he can daily wear and hold down a pair for years.

Was hoping for some type of discount but looks like they're going to be bought for retail. I see the 2021 VM are on sale for $120 and was contemplating but my pops never asks for anything and doesn't care about name brands.

He'll be mad if I spend that type of bread and is cool with like $10 sneakers you would get from 99 cents stores.

Just bought the white 2023 and there is a promo with 15% off $120 or more.

Was $178 and taxes came up to $194.

Honestly if I were you I would've went for a pair of Nike Zoom X Invincible 2 or 3 for comfort but I'm sure he'll enjoy the Vapormax.

Honestly if I were you I would've went for a pair of Nike Zoom X Invincible 2 or 3 for comfort but I'm sure he'll enjoy the Vapormax.

You think that would be better suited for him and his walks?

He's a older man but still in good shape but takes his long walks everyday.

It's not to late I can cancel the order and get what you suggested.

Going to look into what you suggested.

I think Vapormax's look good and I have lots of them, but they're not the shoe I would buy to walk in.

I'm not saying that they're not comfortable as they're designed for comfort. It's just not the shoe I'd buy to walk in.

Do you have any Vapormax's?

I have these

1686791472813.jpeg

But in this color

1686791493231.jpeg

I got my Mom a pair and she loves the feeling of them and I do too. And she's just walking in hers also. I got her a pair of Vapormax's that she wears but never mentioned the comfort in them.

Get your Dad the Vapormax's and next time you can get the Zoom X Invincible 2's or 3's.

Just a suggestion because they're really comfortable.

I think Vapormax's look good and I have lots of them, but they're not the shoe I would buy to walk in.

I'm not saying that they're not comfortable as they're designed for comfort. It's just not the shoe I'd buy to walk in.

Do you have any Vapormax's?

I have these

1686791472813.jpeg

But in this color

1686791493231.jpeg

I got my Mom a pair and she loves the feeling of them and I do too. And she's just walking in hers also. I got her a pair of Vapormax's that she wears but never mentioned the comfort in them.

Get your Dad the Vapormax's and next time you can get the Zoom X Invincible 2's or 3's.

Just a suggestion because they're really comfortable.

Yes I have Vapormax 1, 3 and a pair of Scorpions.

I'll look into what you suggested as I think those would or look better for walking.

I just looked at those Zoom X Invincible and I do think those would be better suited for his walks.

Let's see how it goes though and ur right I may get those for him down the line.

Not sure how old he is, but I would not go with those or the Vapormax for anyone over 60. I like both for myself, but they’re too unstable for someone that age (I’d maybe consider it if they are only walking on a treadmill or track).

Back
Top Bottom