Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Can I get a legit check?

Are these real? The guy said he bought them from Flight Club. Btw Their missing one size tag n have sole protectors on.

No need to bump. This isnt a legit check thread. Go through the thread and educate yourself. That's the purpose of this thread.

Whatup everyone, let me start by saying I have no idea about Yeezy's whatsoever but I've read through this entire thread to educate myself. Long story short my big bro is coming back from the military and he a huge sneaker head whos been wanting these shoes real bad. He basically raised me from 6 years old on and I'm tryna cop a pair of these for him but don't wanna get him some fakes. I know everyones asking for Legit checks but I done my research and these don't look like they have the cut triangles on the scale, the box has the square cut in the sides, the box tag has the lowercase cm, and the toebox shape looks to be right as I compared it to the legit pairs people have posted on here. But the thing that is throwing me off is the suede color, it appears to be pretty dark. So if anyone could help me out it would be mad appreciated as I'm really tryna hook my brother up. Thank you

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I apologize but if I could also get a legit check on this pair that I found aswell? I had him send me a few more pics and the box had the lowercase cm as well as the proper upc code. Thank you very much for any help.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hey guys, am considering to purchase these solars off a fella. But he mentioned that he no longer has the box and the tags have fallen off. Doesn't come with the dust bag too. I tried doing my own LC but need your kind help as well on this.. Thanks again for your help guys!

Last edited:

Hey guys, am considering to purchase these solars off a fella. But he mentioned that he no longer has the box and the tags have fallen off. Doesn't come with the dust bag too. I tried doing my own LC but need your kind help as well on this.. Thanks again for your help guys!
Horus logo and insole color looks off to me

Back
Top Bottom