Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

They probably still trying to improve em, but I'm not sure about all them Replica Authentic 1:1 Super max perfect w/ receipt from NDC.
roll.gif

Trust me bro that pair is Legit they dont got em looking that close yet. The closest I

ve seen of the 3 Yeezy 2 replicas looking the closest would have to be the R'O's but they still dont got it down too even have us who know even think for 1 sec

if A fake is real or not..

Thanks guys. Although a part of me wonders if they're still improving on the replicas to get it as exact as possible. Or do the factories that make the fakes only produce around the time sneakers first release? 
easiest way to tell is the triangles and the the horus logo. If you can get details pics of the aglet then that is a way to tell you. Reps are even close to that real yet

easiest way to tell is the triangles and the the horus logo. If you can get details pics of the aglet then that is a way to tell you. Reps are even close to that real yet
i havnt asked for more pics, but so far everyone seems to say its legit.. but now im looking at a site that has the replicas, and it seems like they got even those details right.

http://www.yeezysale.ru/best-qualit...inum-improved-final-version-sneaker-p716.html

Such as the matte finish on the underside of the strap..The scales look pretty on point. The only thing I can see is they still dont have those flaps in the scales. So I'm worried i might be buying fakes still. Seems like without a real pair side by side, hard to judge.

^^The tongue pattern of those is still off. As is probably the size tag.
The listing you posted is a legit pair.

i havnt asked for more pics, but so far everyone seems to say its legit.. but now im looking at a site that has the replicas, and it seems like they got even those details right.

http://www.yeezysale.ru/best-qualit...inum-improved-final-version-sneaker-p716.html

Such as the matte finish on the underside of the strap..The scales look pretty on point. The only thing I can see is they still dont have those flaps in the scales. So I'm worried i might be buying fakes still. Seems like without a real pair side by side, hard to judge.
not even close man. the traingles are cut small and sharp on those reps vs the real ones you posted. It is pretty easy to tell. One thing a lot of people don't know is that the real strap and back part of yeezy 2 are like a silicon material (EXTREMELY flexible). Fakes straps arent as flexible and feel hard. 

I basically had the fakes you posted and compared them to my real solars. So i can tell you i know first hand

Can I get a legit check on these?  There are a lot of red flags (low seller feedback, low price, etc) but I'd like to know if anything on the shoe stands out as fake.  Thanks!

My grandma read all the clues provided in this thread and even she's able now to tell if yours are fake or legit.

That's a good idea, act like a lame and give someone a stupid answer for their first time ever posting. Anyone else?

If you think I'm being lame, go and complain to a moderator, here's his profile http://niketalk.com/u/40120/bigj505
Send him a message and see if he thinks you have a point. I don't think so.

Don't know what exactly you expected of a thread called Comparison-thread, but it's def not intended for just throwing in a few pics and then lean back and wait for someone to say yes or no.

There's loads of pics in here that have been declared either legit or fake and other features to look at. Compare them to your pair, at least pretend you put some effort in it yourself. All the answers are here.

If you still don't know then, people will help you out. But then your next post shouldn't be something like 'OK I read a few posts and still can't figure out' because then everybody knows that you didn't actually read a single post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom