Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Can I get a legit check on these?

Last edited:
^ Thanks. They looked legit to me but with the yeezybay "customs" coming out I couldn't tell if they were legit or not. So I had him send some pics of the lace lock, and a clear shot of the scales. The imprint on the lace locks seems suspect but everything else looks legit. Any other thoughts?

^ Thanks. They looked legit to me but with the yeezybay "customs" coming out I couldn't tell if they were legit or not. So I had him send some pics of the lace lock, and a clear shot of the scales. The imprint on the lace locks seems suspect but everything else looks legit. Any other thoughts?

Here is the pic of the Yeezybay lace lock, i think your pics are legit.

Anyone from here actually purchased a pair of the new yeezybay reps or is it all just IG photos to go off of. Wondering if that's really what they're selling cause they look pretty close to real

Anyone from here actually purchased a pair of the new yeezybay reps or is it all just IG photos to go off of. Wondering if that's really what they're selling cause they look pretty close to real
I have yet to see one actual person with one of these "yeezybays". IMHO the entire thing seems fishy. Only way to make contact is through a gmail address. Only way to pay is via western union to China, so once you pay even if you don't like them for any reason, sizing comfort etc (if you ever actually get them) you have zero protection as the buyer. I am not necessarily saying this is a scam but any Chinese citizen I am friendly with says this entire thing has scam written all over it.

Last edited:
Crazy if this thing is legit. If they make perfect replicas will people buy? Nike better start releasing more quantities of their "limited shoes" or all the profits they could've made will go to someone else.

I
I have yet to see one actual person with one of these "yeezybays". IMHO the entire thing seems fishy. Only way to make contact is through a gmail address. Only way to pay is via western union to China, so once you pay even if you don't like them for any reason, sizing comfort etc (if you ever actually get them) you have zero protection as the buyer. I am not necessarily saying this is a scam but any Chinese citizen I am friendly with says this entire thing has scam written all over it.

I have a pair. Any questions?

i can do that but i am really not going to, mainly because i dont feel respected towards either yeezybay and myself. I am not here to prove or sell anything, I dont understand why you are talking like you are trying legit check me or something believe it or not, he is legit, and even if you do believe, its very difficult to get a pair. if we are here to allege yeezybay is a fraud, then I can tell you he is not, thats really the end of discussion if we are here to discuss how close the product is and how to determine whether one is yeezybay's or authentic, go on
yes, lets discuss how to "determine whether one is yeezybay's or authentic, go on" and post some pics.

im also guessing that you are "yeezybaypics_ben" on IG, and the only person to ever post pics of these shoes clearly.

Last edited:
Legit check? U already say u have a pair of fake. IDK He simply asking you to post pictures of your yeezybay. Maybe hes interested in getting a pair.

Last edited:
yes, lets discuss how to "determine whether one is yeezybay's or authentic, go on" and post some pics.

im also guessing that you are "yeezybaypics_ben" on IG, and the only person to ever post pics of these shoes clearly.
thats correct. 

Last edited:
thats correct. 
I asked for detailed pictures so that we can see the real differences between yeezybay's and a legit pair. I'm not here to knock your pair as what you do with your own money is your business. I think it would be beneficial to the community to see if there are easy tell signs besides having someone snap a picture of the lace locks.

I'm not trying to legit check you or mean any disrespect. I apologize that I wasn't clear earlier.

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...1703390?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ac6baafde

i think these yeezybay's.

how do i know?

cause yeezbay makes that damn box, lol.
lol.. yeah yeezybay is the only team that offers that box. Would paypal offer a refund if they were fake and not as advertised? are you still backed by the "buyer protection" program? There was a guy on IG that ended up with two pairs and was selling one of them. I think this is him. 

I wonder why he didn't post any direct pictures of the (bottom) GID soles? Maybe he knows it's off?

Last edited:
im just pissed people trying to scam others using really really good fakes.

they'll get theirs..

Back
Top Bottom