Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...1703390?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ac6baafde

i think these yeezybay's.

how do i know?

cause yeezbay makes that damn box, lol.
they look pretty good. the pictures appear to be all over the place with the picture quality and screenshots of a picture. seems too odd to me. when you're dealing with something more expensive, it's best to get as many pictures as possible. see if they'll make a 30 second video of a 360 view of the shoe. i wouldn't make a move on these though.

I'ma call him out and see if he tells me they are Yeezybay or not lol
I reported him (which won't do anything, probably). as well as called him out via message. I used to care about people wearing fakes (would leave comments dissing their rep videos, talk about how lame it was, etc.), until I grew up and realized how utterly lame I was being. I don't care one bit if you want to wear reps anymore. What I DO care about is people trying to push these off as Authentic kicks. People like that need to be exposed and taught a lesson. I'm sure a bunch of people who ordered from Yeezybay have gotten their pairs by now, but I'm sure nobody is posting pics because either A.) they don't want anyone to know the shoes they're rocking are fake or most likely B.) they are trying to sell them and don't want anyone to know they are the Yeezybay pairs. When you see people on their IG asking them to fix the box (which they did), you know exactly why that is. It's messed up.

looks like he ended his auction. He's been exposed! 
roll.gif

just saw this vid on youtube , the pair is from some chinese site and they dont look bad . 

yea i messaged him too and he said they weren't Yeezybay but "the Yeezybays were looking pretty good."

The fact he knew about em makes me know they were 
"

yea i messaged him too and he said they weren't Yeezybay but "the Yeezybays were looking pretty good."

The fact he knew about em makes me know they were 
"
ya think so ? why would he lie and say they were from yeezyclub tho , makers no sense . 

i dont think those are yeezybays i'm sure a lot of people rocking fake yeeyzs know about the yeezybay fakes.

looks like he ended his auction. He's been exposed! :rofl:
He ended the auction cuz he sold them, I messaged him about them, but he had sold them. He sent me tagged pics and a copy of the receipt.
He said he bought the yeezybay box from the site cuz he thought "selling them in that custom box would increase the value of his Yeezy's and also to protect the box when he would ship them out."

I honestly don't think he was trying to scam anyone, but his plan to advertise "the custom box" backfired on him.

Oh we'll
*shrugs shoulders

lol.. yeah yeezybay is the only team that offers that box. Would paypal offer a refund if they were fake and not as advertised? are you still backed by the "buyer protection" program? There was a guy on IG that ended up with two pairs and was selling one of them. I think this is him. 

I wonder why he didn't post any direct pictures of the (bottom) GID soles? Maybe he knows it's off?
you think you know everything dont you...

but there are always more out there than you know...

yeezybay was not the only team that offers that box... 

He ended the auction cuz he sold them, I messaged him about them, but he had sold them. He sent me tagged pics and a copy of the receipt.
He said he bought the yeezybay box from the site cuz he thought "selling them in that custom box would increase the value of his Yeezy's and also to protect the box when he would ship them out."

I honestly don't think he was trying to scam anyone, but his plan to advertise "the custom box" backfired on him.

Oh we'll
*shrugs shoulders
interesting... did he happen to send you tagged pictures of the the lace locks (front and back)? 

you think you know everything dont you...

but there are always more out there than you know...

yeezybay was not the only team that offers that box... 

laugh.gif
 completely different box. the boxes you posted slide out and is not "suit case" like.  do all boxes look the same to you?

laugh.gif
 completely different box. the boxes you posted slide out and is not "suit case" like.  do all boxes look the same to you?
they are 2 completely different boxes (yeezybay's and this obnoxious guy), He talks so damn loud! also his shoes aren't on point he's just trying not to loose business which is understandable because you have yeezybay with some "On Point" shoes, and this guy who still can't get the whole scales being too shiny on his shoe right.

the listing with the box were the first batch of yeezybay fakes. but the one pictured is definitely the newer yeezybay fakes clearly different from the shoes in the youtube video as well although the kid did have some high grade fakes compared to most fake yeezys out there. i checked out the site yeezyclub and noticed they trying to fix fake yeezy 1's also :smh:

Last edited:
Legit Check on these? Fake or Real? Thanks. I think they are fake but I just want to make sure.

Those Yeezybay's ( and a few other's) Solars are crazy....

When those Plats finally get 3M we all in trouble. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom