Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Lol, come on bro you work for them don't you
I dont work for them, i paid full amount $280 for the shoes. and i waited monthes after sent a reservation form. i would stop posting pictures or left this topic if your thinking i am a promoter.

I'd say about 90% of solars I see online are fake, all you need is a picture of the size tag, pic of the scales, and pic of the stitching below the insole.  3 dead giveaways.  Market price for a pair of solars is about 1900+ depending on wear, as much as I hate to say it because I've been in the market for a pair for a very long time but I refuse to spend that much money on a pair because of hype.  1400 I can deal with.

I'd say about 90% of solars I see online are fake, all you need is a picture of the size tag, pic of the scales, and pic of the stitching below the insole.  3 dead giveaways.  Market price for a pair of solars is about 1900+ depending on wear, as much as I hate to say it because I've been in the market for a pair for a very long time but I refuse to spend that much money on a pair because of hype.  1400 I can deal with.
Question is, where to look for solars, I live in Europe, i have been able to spot platiniums but solars seems nowhere to be found or most of the time way to big for mi size 9US ... Yeezus!!! 
tired.gif

no...

fake scales

900x900px-LL-08bd0d89_DSC00991.jpeg

real scales

900x900px-LL-f2e7e761_2u5s56c.jpeg

$T2eC16dHJGIFFp!0eBgCBSHzE6ReUg~~60_1.JPG

they still cant get that part right...

fake yeezys took python printed* leather and carved carved the scales...

authentic ones area flat piece of leather that was carved to look like python skin .... (remember they look like thin paper if that makes sense)

also another detail is the toebox ...

hope this helps to anyone wondering...

Back
Top Bottom