Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Some of the LCs being requested in this topic are laughable. A quick google search coupled with a little common sense would answer all your questions instead of having to post links to obvious fakes. If you want to piss away 2000 dollars, I can send you my Paypal address.

Last edited:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131080888042&fromMakeTrack=true

Can somebody check these please? Been reading thru some of the pages here, but can't quite tell yet. I'd appreciate the feedback.
Ho well...

To Box is really Boxy

Those Scales OMG... Looks like an ant could surf on them 
roll.gif

And Box Tag Font is a No No

Pics 11 and 12 no 3m reflection in lighted pics. Box also doesn't have retail tab/tag with price on it or ridges where tag would be if ripped off.

Oh and "fake man look at the toe box and scales so fake man" every other persons reply.

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ Thanks y'all. Appreciate it. Really helped looking thru these pages.  I had a suspicious feeling about em to begin with and wanted to have them checked anyways and this helped to confirm my suspicions.

Have a potential deal for some used Solars.  Can the fine folks at NT let me know if these look legit?

Last edited:
Hey all im from the UK and looking to buy some replicas.

Does anyone know a trusted source i can get them from? Would greatly appreciate it! I have seen a few websites but dont know if they look that good?

Ill post pics if you want thank you!

It was only a matter of time
I posted about this in the Red Yeezy 2 forum, and it went unnoticed. They still have to add suede behind the lacelock + the roman numeral II, add the mudguard between the spikes and the midsole, add the lining in between/underlaying the spikes, and make the swoosh bigger and add more of a 3-D look to it.

Back
Top Bottom