Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Authentic

No, they're indeed authentic.

@AndyK  those are legit, but get tagged photos.

Whoops my bad, I thought Yeezys came with a suggested retail tag on the box which is what threw me off.

Not all.
Thank you for the help. These are my pics and I just got the pair in the mail few days ago.

I've heard that the red sticker on the box indicates that it's a UK/EU version of the yeezys.. Is that true?

Thank you for the help. These are my pics and I just got the pair in the mail few days ago.

I've heard that the red sticker on the box indicates that it's a UK/EU version of the yeezys.. Is that true?
It means they were released in Northern America/the states. European release pairs have a yellow sticker.

I see. Wouldn't it have an MSRP sticker on it as well?

The pair of solars I gotten looks kinda sus. 
No. Only pairs sold from Nike.com and Niketown have MSRP tags on them. Educate yourself. Your solars are legit, and if you think otherwise, feel free to send them to me.

No. Only pairs sold from Nike.com and Niketown have MSRP tags on them. Educate yourself. Your solars are legit, and if you think otherwise, feel free to send them to me.
I was asking for tips and more information about it.

I wouldn't be here if I knew about the shoes detail to detail.

No need to be so harsh. Smh.

I read about real/fake yeezys (first page, videos and so on) and tried to figure out whether tose are fake or not:

What do the pros think?

Ok that was what I thought as well bc the leather with the scales being not just sliced but also somehow printed... And the shape of the toe box. Right?

I read about real/fake yeezys (first page, videos and so on) and tried to figure out whether tose are fake or not:

What do the pros think?
Fake as all hell. Look at those atrocious scales. How could you not tell? If you're looking to spend money on yeezys, do all of the necessary research before coming to this thread and asking for a LC. I'm not trying to be harsh, but if you're going to spend yeezy money, its best to know how to LC pairs yourself.

Back
Top Bottom