Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Fake, key details to show are the tag has the pink outline, seller wouldn't show the whole box label(aside from it being rolled up on that side) because it would show that there was never an attached Suggested MSRP price, also a big red flag is that the seller has 0 feedback so he clearly made this account just to sell yeezys and pass them off as real. This is my opinion, not positive though.

just checked Yeezyclub, is there really a big difference between the super perfect and flawless ver? 

im planning to buy the flawless pair if there's really not much of a difference.

the super perfect one costs around $180 including shipping...kinda too much for a fake pair I think. (and of course, i wont buy em from yeezybay...their reps cost like $300..)

is Yeezyclub legit anyways? I honestly cant trust those chinese sites..at least Yeezyclub looks better than other rep sites tho. 

They actually do ship products and arent scammers right??

Thanks for you help!!
Get the super perfects they have, not the "flawless" pair. The flawless pair has the incorrect solar red lining, crappy scales, no ruman numeral 2, incorrect colored lace tips, and the incorrect mesh pattern. Seriously, the super perfect pair is worth the money.

Get the super perfects they have, not the "flawless" pair. The flawless pair has the incorrect solar red lining, crappy scales, no ruman numeral 2, incorrect colored lace tips, and the incorrect mesh pattern. Seriously, the super perfect pair is worth the money.
im sorry if im bothering you but one more question

What about Soledream? just found out their reps are cheaper..

is their service legit? and how are their reps compared to Yeezyclub's?

Thank you so much!

im sorry if im bothering you but one more question

Thank you so much!
Soledream's super perfects typically come with flawed toeboxes and poorly cut/embossed scales that are REALLY glossy rather than ashy. Yeezyclub's cost a bit more, but its definitely more worth it. Yeezyclub custom makes theirs just like Yeezybay does. Yeezybay's pairs are still better, but yeezyclub is still insanely good. They nailed the toebox shape, and you can tell they custom cut their scales.

Yeezy club is legit. Friend just bought a pair and got what he paid for, no probs

ask seller to send some tagged pictures on the exact pair they send you before you send payment, that would be aviod fooling.good luck

If you want people to hep you buy illegal counterfeit merchandise, you've come to the wrong place.

Consider this your final warning on the matter. 

@jojoas4  the guy RIGHT ABOVE YOU  said "fake.. inside tag is transparent"

do you not see the same transparent tag in the pair you JUST posted??

Cmon man you gotta be willing to figure this out on your own after a while

yea i know i appreciate it guys, im trying to learn here but its not that easy.

where do you guys recommend finding some real ones to cop?

and the transparent tag is due to the flash, without flash those are all opaque. 

I have seen super perfects in person. The tag is solar red around the edges and harder/more stiff than typical Nike tags if that makes sense. Don't let anyone tell you it is the flash, cause I can assure you that it isn't the flash.

If you want people to hep you buy illegal counterfeit merchandise, you've come to the wrong place.

Consider this your final warning on the matter. 

Not questioning authority or even trying to argue, but I'm actually curious; buying replica shoes is actually illegal or illegal in terms of Niketalk's rules? :nerd:

Legit check please, scales look on point though but toebox looks iffy & box.

Back
Top Bottom