Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

1. toebox

2. shiny scales

3. incorrect mesh.

Good feezys. But feezys.

For future reference, ask for tagged box tag pic (look for CM vs. cm. CM is fake) Ask for clearer toebox too.

Thanks bro I knew the scales were off but I figured the toebox was on point. Wasn't sure about the mesh. I'm more familiar with Y1's than Y2's. Good looking out!

I know but I honestly love this info and detail. It's easier for me to spot fakes of solars and plats than RO. I can only tell from the mesh and toe box but the videos posted earlier, had me all messed up.

Why do some box tags look like this. are they obviously fake or there are legit boxes like this?

Last edited:

can someone give some tips about what to look for when evaluating fake vs real. 
The shape of the back end of the shoe is still very off and the suede**** is WAY too dark on all the new updated RO reps. Be sure to check the back of the lacelock because reps have a plastic glossy red back when it should be red suede. The tag is also another tell. I have to get a good look at the box before I can comment on that just yet. I just RSVP'd 2 pairs of SR's and one RO from Yeezybay this morning (they finally emailed me after 4 months) ... which leads me to my next topic..

I love legit checking REAL yeezys. Glad there's still real pairs in rotation. I found yeezybay's supplier today. It's an asian website called "Crushing" and their pictures of yeezy's are the EXACT same as the most current yeezbay pics out as of this month. On top of that, there's a girl constantly promoting yeezybay on IG saying she has connections. When people ask about her yeezy's she either directs them to yeezybay or crushing. If any one's interested, YB's IG is Yeezybay, YeezybayUSA and Pyrex786. I believe the pics above are from Pyrex's IG.

Just sharing.

Last edited:

The shape of the back end of the shoe is still very off and the suede**** is WAY too dark on all the new updated RO reps. Be sure to check the back of the lacelock because reps have a plastic glossy red back when it should be red suede. The tag is also another tell. I have to get a good look at the box before I can comment on that just yet. I just RSVP'd 2 pairs of SR's and one RO from Yeezybay this morning (they finally emailed me after 4 months) ... which leads me to my next topic..

I love legit checking REAL yeezys. Glad there's still real pairs in rotation. Sidenote, I found yeezybay's supplier today. It's an asian website called "Crushing" and their pictures of yeezy's are the EXACT same as the most current yeezbay pics out as of this month. On top of that, there's a girl constantly promoting yeezybay on IG saying she has connections. When people ask about her yeezy's she either directs them to yeezybay or crushing. If any one's interested, YB's IG is Yeezybay, YeezybayUSA and Pyrex786. I believe the pics above are from Pyrex's IG.

Just sharing.

Here's the link to the SR's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=1283

Here's the link to the RO's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=2086

I am not 100% sure they are their provider but these shoes are identical to the pics I've been seeing from YB this week. But their SR's and RO's are different (better quality) than the reps I've been seeing from retailers. I strongly believe that YB and Crush-ing has been are affiliated in some way (possibly buying wholesale from the same supplier). 

If this is true, YB won't be the only source for the best reps. 

Another sidenote, the site is completely in chinese. Good luck getting in contact.

If this info helped anyone, rep-a-brotha

Last edited:

Here's the link to the SR's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=1283

Here's the link to the RO's: http://www.crush-ing.com/products_nz.asp?id=2086

I am not 100% sure they are their provider but these shoes are identical to the pics I've been seeing from YB this week. But their SR's and RO's are different (better quality) than the reps I've been seeing from retailers. I strongly believe that YB and Crush-ing has been are affiliated in some way (possibly buying wholesale from the same supplier). 

If this is true, YB won't be the only source for the best reps. 

Another sidenote, the site is completely in chinese. Good luck getting in contact.

If this info helped anyone, rep-a-brotha
These are both authentic. Not reps. I've seen this site several months back. Yeezybay solars are no where near that good. Nor do they even have good RO reps yet.

That website might be legit.

The Chrome Hearts prices are pretty spot on :lol:

And anyone who knows Chrom Hearts, knows that its definitely up there in price. More than these Yeezy's for sure

But hey, who knows. I for damn sure don't.

Whenever I come across shots of more Feezy's, I'll post em up. I can spot the fakes and the reals of each color way really fast. So when some new updated ones pop up, I'll post them to keep you guys sharp.

Last edited:
all reps are not equal

there is a rep out there with solar reds so spot on id call the damn things legit

Resellers will ask for ur first born for these.

I remember putting my plats on cl and offering to trade them for the 2012 all star pack + galaxy rookie and the guy laughed in my face, saying it was too much. Now dudes ask for way more than that plus cash.
bro and thats the SH*T that gets me heated! the game is alll types of ****** up bro smh

Back
Top Bottom