Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

I've seen some of the typical rep sites with what they're claiming to be authentic red octobers along with their super perfect and super max perfect and whatever other ridiculous iteration they're also making. Any idea with what's going on with these? I reached out to one of the sites and they said that their friend owns a nike store in China and has them from the Asia release.. These didn't release in Asia officially did they? I'm just assuming these are grey market pairs taken off the assembly line and their "friend" is a factory connect. They're asking $600~ for them and I managed to talk them down significantly just to see if I could get any more information out of them but I got nowhere.. Any thoughts? 

I've seen some of the typical rep sites with what they're claiming to be authentic red octobers along with their super perfect and super max perfect and whatever other ridiculous iteration they're also making. Any idea with what's going on with these? I reached out to one of the sites and they said that their friend owns a nike store in China and has them from the Asia release.. These didn't release in Asia officially did they? I'm just assuming these are grey market pairs taken off the assembly line and their "friend" is a factory connect. They're asking $600~ for them and I managed to talk them down significantly just to see if I could get any more information out of them but I got nowhere.. Any thoughts? 
They will probably be Yeezybays. Buy a pair and bite the bullet for NT

I wouldn't trust anything a taobao seller says. You'll pay for an "authentic" pair and get a super perfect. I've seen it happen numerous times. These people are trying to make money for themselves in the end and you're on the other side of the world. Low risk high reward for them. What are you gonna do if the shoes are reps? Return them? Good luck with that. You'll be out 600 bucks on a 130 dollar shoe.

Care to share the URL?

I'll PM you the link. Don't want to break any rules on here

I wouldn't trust anything a taobao seller says. You'll pay for an "authentic" pair and get a super perfect. I've seen it happen numerous times. These people are trying to make money for themselves in the end and you're on the other side of the world. Low risk high reward for them. What are you gonna do if the shoes are reps? Return them? Good luck with that. You'll be out 600 bucks on a 130 dollar shoe.

What's intriguing to me is this site has the first terrible version with scales, the "perfect" versions, the super perfects, the super max perfects and then these. The others were priced at about normal prices for reps and these "authentics" were 660. I'm really inclined to believe these are stolen off the production line but I have no way of telling..

if it sounds too good to be true...

and the fact you talked them down from 600 to 250...

Only 1 way this can turn out in my eyes

if it sounds too good to be true...

and the fact you talked them down from 600 to 250...

Only 1 way this can turn out in my eyes

Haha you're not going to see me crying about getting scammed. Just something I saw on one of the rep sites and wanted to share and see if anyone knew any more than I could see or was being told. Just trying to keep the community aware is all. Claiming they're from an Asian in store release is obviously a lie, my inclination was to think they're grey market pairs taken off the assembly line. Oh well, just something to keep the conversation moving

Hi guys new to the forum and my Fiancee got me a pair of used solars for my valentines day present, I just want a legit check. Let me know if you need more pics. Seems that the inner tag has started to fall off, but from what I read that seems to be normal with the yeezy 2s. your opinion would be great thanks

Last edited:

Anyone know if these are Legit? Can't see on this iPhone thank you

Last edited:

Hi guys new to the forum and my Fiancee got me a pair of used solars for my valentines day present, I just want a legit check. Let me know if you need more pics. Seems that the inner tag has started to fall off, but from what I read that seems to be normal with the yeezy 2s. your opinion would be great thanks
LEGIT

Yeezybay isn't done yet according to his IG not until May. I just might. Talked the site down from 660 to 250..

LOLWUT yeezybay themselves sent an email out last week for people to reserve their pair for $300 in May. Where did you get $660 from :rofl:

Thanks guys,  Should I keep the tags on or just peel it off and store them since its already coming off?

full on legit

Back
Top Bottom