Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

ok so i got this guy trying to sell me both these red octobers and solar reds at a price thats too good to be true i.e $850 which should obviously be a dead givaway, but the pictures he sent me are really good in my opinion, regardless i need yall's opinions

ok so i got this guy trying to sell me both these red octobers and solar reds at a price thats too good to be true i.e $850 which should obviously be a dead givaway, but the pictures he sent me are really good in my opinion, regardless i need yall's opinions

You haven't done your homework bro:
- tongue is off on the ROs which is a dead giveaway.
- box label says ROUGE instead of ROUG.
- scales are off on the solars
- solars box states CM instead of cm

Those are the obvious ways to spot fakes I haven't listed all the flaws that are visible on the pics you posted but they're definitely fake.

Plus as you said the price is a red flag, you shouldn't even ask for pictures when such price is stated.

Does having a nike.com reciept automatically make them authentic? Is there any way to tell between fake reciepts and real ones? thanks

Does having a nike.com reciept automatically make them authentic? Is there any way to tell between fake reciepts and real ones? thanks
Receipts can and are easily faked, I think some of the new super perfects even come with a fake NDC receipt. Always go off the shoe. The box and receipt are only secondary conformations.

100% fake, tongue is off and the secret code under the insole is missing the last letters, those are dead giveaways

This isn't a legit check thread. The information has already been provided for you to make a decision. Just go through the thread. It'll look better if you can actually say why you think they need a legit check..ie..such and such looks off. Too many people sign up just to get a legit check without looking at the information countless people have already provided. ..

Last edited:
This isn't a legit check thread. The information has already been provided for you to make a decision. Just go through the thread. It'll look better if you can actually say why you think they need a legit check..ie..such and such looks off. Too many people sign up just to get a legit check without looking at the information countless people have already provided. ..
Agreed, just create your own LC thread and people will help you but this is not a LC thread

I personally think that they are legit, but I may be wrong, so I just wanted to see if anyone else can give them the stamp of authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom