Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by soledout23

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.

Same thing i've been telling people and it's what TY said awhile back that things weren't even final with the yeezys.

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.

Same thing i've been telling people and it's what TY said awhile back that things weren't even final with the yeezys.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

whew....i get to spend thanksgiving with my family now 
happy.gif

happy.gif

Why do people choose to withhold info???...ninjas acting like the government, feeling high and mighty because they caught wind of something before the general public.

Why do people choose to withhold info???...ninjas acting like the government, feeling high and mighty because they caught wind of something before the general public.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lets have a toast for the douchebags... 
tired.gif

Lets have a toast for the douchebags... 
tired.gif

exactly. that wiz guy is a lame %%% dude. 

exactly. that wiz guy is a lame %%% dude. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

happy.gif
Hopefully not on Black Friday. Spring sounds good
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

happy.gif
Hopefully not on Black Friday. Spring sounds good
smile.gif

^ Those Are Photoshopped...

Dude Doesnt Even Have Info...
laugh.gif

^ Those Are Photoshopped...

Dude Doesnt Even Have Info...
laugh.gif

as much as i would love 2 have yeezy 2s, i wouldnt mind waitin till spring 2012...too much heat droppin these next 3 months

as much as i would love 2 have yeezy 2s, i wouldnt mind waitin till spring 2012...too much heat droppin these next 3 months

A lot of you dudes like to run your mouth. If you ever see me in the street come and say HI and tell me what you think of me #*@* real tough behind a computer. Well whatever for what its worth dude that had the info a while back about Yeezy not signing off on them yet was correct so the Black Friday release has been scrapped. The few that know me shout out for no doubting and knowing I back my info up, for all you other haters running their mouth ill be waiting for you to come say hi! PEACE! My apologies for the misguided info the Launch Papers I had in my hand said otherwise. My Bad!

A lot of you dudes like to run your mouth. If you ever see me in the street come and say HI and tell me what you think of me #*@* real tough behind a computer. Well whatever for what its worth dude that had the info a while back about Yeezy not signing off on them yet was correct so the Black Friday release has been scrapped. The few that know me shout out for no doubting and knowing I back my info up, for all you other haters running their mouth ill be waiting for you to come say hi! PEACE! My apologies for the misguided info the Launch Papers I had in my hand said otherwise. My Bad!

cause of hypebeastes and resellers

Back
Top Bottom