Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Naw buddy don't need your attention or for you to beg anything that's just plain sorry. I just pass information I see and and they tell me. I'm 30 man don't need you to believe me I'm a grown ##+ man. And as a matter of fact I got the launch date pic but to each its own. All you that didn't doubt me I got you.

Naw buddy don't need your attention or for you to beg anything that's just plain sorry. I just pass information I see and and they tell me. I'm 30 man don't need you to believe me I'm a grown ##+ man. And as a matter of fact I got the launch date pic but to each its own. All you that didn't doubt me I got you.

Been asking a lot of my contacts and so far everyone who i know thats involved in the shoe sale market says that the Black Friday date is speculation. I hope they r wrong.

Been asking a lot of my contacts and so far everyone who i know thats involved in the shoe sale market says that the Black Friday date is speculation. I hope they r wrong.

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

....So what you waiting on?

So Why Not Jus Post Pics Instead Of Bragging About It.?
indifferent.gif

But You Got It Brah... Ill Be Back In Here When Actual Pics Surface...

So Why Not Jus Post Pics Instead Of Bragging About It.?
indifferent.gif

But You Got It Brah... Ill Be Back In Here When Actual Pics Surface...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Yeah bro unless its super-secret Nike stuff go and post it

Originally Posted by BronLe

Yeah bro unless its super-secret Nike stuff go and post it

So then post the pics...

So then post the pics...

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.

Those all black leather ones with the white midsole look real nice but i wont be suprised if
those are only for kanye. and most likely will be impossible for me to get hahah

Those all black leather ones with the white midsole look real nice but i wont be suprised if
those are only for kanye. and most likely will be impossible for me to get hahah

Originally Posted by soledout23

That goes with what Joe La Puma said too about them not dropping Black Friday. Maybe wizdomlakers knows something else...

Back
Top Bottom