Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

1uur.jpg

2mrfjpc.jpg

2rpwe2s.jpg

like i said b4, i really hope the release versions aren't the same colorways as b4.

hopefully those black & pinks are exclusives for him for the tour like last time.

like i said b4, i really hope the release versions aren't the same colorways as b4.

hopefully those black & pinks are exclusives for him for the tour like last time.

Yeezy 2's, some lebron 9's and maybe some durants 4's as well. Hope the yeezy 2's release here in Manila.

Yeezy 2's, some lebron 9's and maybe some durants 4's as well. Hope the yeezy 2's release here in Manila.

these really arent all that...lol kanye hasnt really been doing %**# for a minute, i dont see why ppl on his cack like that...but w.e to each his own

these really arent all that...lol kanye hasnt really been doing %**# for a minute, i dont see why ppl on his cack like that...but w.e to each his own

Originally Posted by BronLe

Hope they do infrared instead of pink this time

As much as Kanye has rocked infrared VIs it wouldn't surprise me if at least one colorway has infrared or solar red on them.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Hope they do infrared instead of pink this time

As much as Kanye has rocked infrared VIs it wouldn't surprise me if at least one colorway has infrared or solar red on them.

they look like they glow in da dark too...da price of da yeezy I's in that same color bout to tank 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

they look like they glow in da dark too...da price of da yeezy I's in that same color bout to tank 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom