Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Via Sneakernews

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-new-images-1.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-new-images-2.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-new-images-3.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-new-images-4.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, i was front row at the watch the throne tour concert tonight. got some sick, sick, detailed shots of these black & pinks (as good as i possibly could anyways). definitely more detailed than any other pix i've seen thus far.

the shoes are ILL in person.

will post in the next 24 hours.
Nice! How was the concert?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

guys, i was front row at the watch the throne tour concert tonight. got some sick, sick, detailed shots of these black & pinks (as good as i possibly could anyways). definitely more detailed than any other pix i've seen thus far.

the shoes are ILL in person.

will post in the next 24 hours.
Nice! How was the concert?

I want zen grey and black and pink. Black and Infrared would be pretty cool too.

I want zen grey and black and pink. Black and Infrared would be pretty cool too.

Here's a pic I snapped at the 2nd show in ATL...

38ccfb68030611e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Very nice in person. I wish I could have gotten more pics, but the camera nazi's were in full effect.
eyes.gif

Here's a pic I snapped at the 2nd show in ATL...

38ccfb68030611e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Very nice in person. I wish I could have gotten more pics, but the camera nazi's were in full effect.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by phreshdude

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 

Originally Posted by phreshdude

yeezy1>>>>yeezy2

Biased opinion that you can't fully even back up yet. We haven't seen clear enough shots of the II's yet to even compare the two side by side yet in full detail. 

Back
Top Bottom