Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by endemic415

Info on dude's soup?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm saying though. We need a name asap

Originally Posted by iCan

3/12

on a Monday? I know you joined in 00 (credibility), but do you have a  source? I searched the thread and nobody before you said 3/ 12 (couldn't find anything online either, so you are the first one claiming the March drop), or any specific date, but just spring 2012.

3/12

on a Monday? I know you joined in 00 (credibility), but do you have a  source? I searched the thread and nobody before you said 3/ 12 (couldn't find anything online either, so you are the first one claiming the March drop), or any specific date, but just spring 2012.

Dude these shoes are strictly for the hype machine. I mean if they were GR no one would care. This shoe is a big ugly boot. 

Dude these shoes are strictly for the hype machine. I mean if they were GR no one would care. This shoe is a big ugly boot. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

you're really onto something... never heard that before... please, tell us more...

Originally Posted by jc619er

you're really onto something... never heard that before... please, tell us more...

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

3/12

I can believe it....will dtlr carry them?

Back
Top Bottom