Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

tumblr_lu0f3gpPST1qjm091o1_500.jpg
All this comparison proves for me is the fact that I need both of these sneakers 
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

All this comparison proves for me is the fact that I need both of these sneakers 
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

Fun fact kanye had to go to ebay to buy the air yeezy ones wanna fact check me on that skip to 4:00
he also said that the yeezy2 would be more limited lol probably cuz hes gonna keep half of them.

Fun fact kanye had to go to ebay to buy the air yeezy ones wanna fact check me on that skip to 4:00
he also said that the yeezy2 would be more limited lol probably cuz hes gonna keep half of them.

^^^^ just because you have a collab with nike dosent mean you get infinite pairs also there are several articles where kanye talks about him having to go to ebay to buy pairs for his friends 

^^^^ just because you have a collab with nike dosent mean you get infinite pairs also there are several articles where kanye talks about him having to go to ebay to buy pairs for his friends 

kanye actually had to grab some pairs from kicks hawaii for him and his boys. too bad for the people who waited in line for days 
laugh.gif

kanye actually had to grab some pairs from kicks hawaii for him and his boys. too bad for the people who waited in line for days 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

i love the evolution of the shoe.... from bulky to the more sleeker version

Originally Posted by PRIME

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

i love the evolution of the shoe.... from bulky to the more sleeker version

Back
Top Bottom