Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

why would you report me because i posted a pic thats part of my peoples history and coulld possibly happen again at the yeezy release??? any way im gonna have to learn to like the material on the zen greys cuz it looks kinda odd.

why would you report me because i posted a pic thats part of my peoples history and coulld possibly happen again at the yeezy release??? any way im gonna have to learn to like the material on the zen greys cuz it looks kinda odd.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Colorway definitely has some appeal. Accent colors of mint and pink working together nicely. That's where it stops.

What's up with that straight up vertical transition from heel to toe , or toe to heel? It's like two teams worked on them starting from opposite sides and they just met in the middle and called it a day with a straight line.. It's sloppy and yet it's acceptable HERE? That's absurd.

This may go down as the single most sloppy/lazy designs I have ever seen. I think I saw some random sketches in the sneaker art thread that got laughed at for looking like these.

Boxy in the heel and sleek up front, reminds me of a Vans Half Cab design. Yet here, throw in some "special" materials, add in a 1990 midsole design, change up minor things, and boom, ICONIC?

You have it made Kanye... kudos

QFT
These are actually a step back from the 1's (design wise),
I think some people ( few ) actually like them, but the majority of the hype are from folks who didnt get the first ones and will basically accept anything at this point.
Cool to have if ur a Ye Fan- sure
ICONIC - I hope not.
Nice looking shoe - we shall leave that up to opinions
Have we seen better - absolutely

I have to say that THERE ARE people out there [like myself] that dont give a crap who wears the shoe, and buy them for personal preference. This whole hypebeast thing is getting played as is ranting about how the design is boring or lazy. Buy what you like and keep it moving....really what do people expect from a rappers shoe?! Its going to be mashed up and flashy, bulky in the back and up top to sit in skinny jeans. These are kanyes style to the fullest. Technology isnt too much of a concern for someone who walks back and forth on a mic. Jus sayin...

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Colorway definitely has some appeal. Accent colors of mint and pink working together nicely. That's where it stops.

What's up with that straight up vertical transition from heel to toe , or toe to heel? It's like two teams worked on them starting from opposite sides and they just met in the middle and called it a day with a straight line.. It's sloppy and yet it's acceptable HERE? That's absurd.

This may go down as the single most sloppy/lazy designs I have ever seen. I think I saw some random sketches in the sneaker art thread that got laughed at for looking like these.

Boxy in the heel and sleek up front, reminds me of a Vans Half Cab design. Yet here, throw in some "special" materials, add in a 1990 midsole design, change up minor things, and boom, ICONIC?

You have it made Kanye... kudos

QFT
These are actually a step back from the 1's (design wise),
I think some people ( few ) actually like them, but the majority of the hype are from folks who didnt get the first ones and will basically accept anything at this point.
Cool to have if ur a Ye Fan- sure
ICONIC - I hope not.
Nice looking shoe - we shall leave that up to opinions
Have we seen better - absolutely

I have to say that THERE ARE people out there [like myself] that dont give a crap who wears the shoe, and buy them for personal preference. This whole hypebeast thing is getting played as is ranting about how the design is boring or lazy. Buy what you like and keep it moving....really what do people expect from a rappers shoe?! Its going to be mashed up and flashy, bulky in the back and up top to sit in skinny jeans. These are kanyes style to the fullest. Technology isnt too much of a concern for someone who walks back and forth on a mic. Jus sayin...

meh, black/pink ones look WAY better.

dont know how I feel about the Zen colorway. the white is kinda hindering me from liking those.

meh, black/pink ones look WAY better.

dont know how I feel about the Zen colorway. the white is kinda hindering me from liking those.

Black and Pinks look better. But those are tough most definitely. I would like to see some new colors, not rehashed colorways.

Black and Pink is Kanye's "bred" - That colorway that is his go to "default". It works perfectly.

I'd say the Zen 1's are looking better than those Zen 2's, but I would really love to see him work a little more with the grey colorway. Bring in an infrared or an aqua or something to showcase some new mixes.

But seeing as there will be 5 colorways, this should be interesting.

Black and Pinks look better. But those are tough most definitely. I would like to see some new colors, not rehashed colorways.

Black and Pink is Kanye's "bred" - That colorway that is his go to "default". It works perfectly.

I'd say the Zen 1's are looking better than those Zen 2's, but I would really love to see him work a little more with the grey colorway. Bring in an infrared or an aqua or something to showcase some new mixes.

But seeing as there will be 5 colorways, this should be interesting.

Originally Posted by foamster

wow, you're really ignorant.
how old are you?

you really think that is a possibility? for a pair of shoes? wow. no older than 15

Originally Posted by foamster

wow, you're really ignorant.
how old are you?

you really think that is a possibility? for a pair of shoes? wow. no older than 15

^not defending dude but that's what people said before the space jam release at that mall in the south...and we all now how that ended up..(and if you don't know then I suggest you google it)

^not defending dude but that's what people said before the space jam release at that mall in the south...and we all now how that ended up..(and if you don't know then I suggest you google it)

Anybody gonna ball in these?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom