Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink_021.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/11/nike-air-yeezy-2-black-pink-in-spotted-brazil/

eyes.gif

Man i know we only have pic's so far but Black / pink Yeezy 2 > Black / pink Yeezy 1
I thought it would be impossible for them to top the 1's in that same CW

Man i know we only have pic's so far but Black / pink Yeezy 2 > Black / pink Yeezy 1
I thought it would be impossible for them to top the 1's in that same CW

? for you guys, Im looking into buying Yeezy 1's seller only has a few pics up. is there any way of knowing if they are 100% legit by pics, they look good but man its hard to tell from pics alone.

? for you guys, Im looking into buying Yeezy 1's seller only has a few pics up. is there any way of knowing if they are 100% legit by pics, they look good but man its hard to tell from pics alone.

Originally Posted by yungone350

check the stitching around the shoe, should be perfect. Especially at the tongue  
We shouldn't judge the Zen's just yet, i guarantee those will be dope and better than the 1's...TEAM ZEN 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

check the stitching around the shoe, should be perfect. Especially at the tongue  
We shouldn't judge the Zen's just yet, i guarantee those will be dope and better than the 1's...TEAM ZEN 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the reply guys, i cant post a live link here so here is the ebay item number, 250927702024, i would appreciate any info you guys give. I dont want to buy fake sneakers.

thanks for the reply guys, i cant post a live link here so here is the ebay item number, 250927702024, i would appreciate any info you guys give. I dont want to buy fake sneakers.

stay away...pics displayed are mad generic...no tags, no date, small resolution pics.

stay away...pics displayed are mad generic...no tags, no date, small resolution pics.

fake... do not buy

fake... do not buy

Back
Top Bottom