Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Here's my plan, let people camp for 3-4 days on release day walk to the front of the line and offer someone between $500-700 for them to grab me my size. I'm sure someone will bite.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Smallest Yeezy 1 came in a sz 7. ^

I have the blink in a size seven but ive seen a 6.5 and i believe 6

My girl has a size 6 in the black/pink cw, and another fellow NT'er has a size 6 in those as well.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Smallest Yeezy 1 came in a sz 7. ^

I have the blink in a size seven but ive seen a 6.5 and i believe 6

My girl has a size 6 in the black/pink cw, and another fellow NT'er has a size 6 in those as well.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 
That's how it should be. Yea they are some chill dudes in there. One of the first places i checked out when i moved here. Anyway, thanks for all the info, much appreciated. 

retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 
That's how it should be. Yea they are some chill dudes in there. One of the first places i checked out when i moved here. Anyway, thanks for all the info, much appreciated. 

multiple pairs will be copped. dgif how, i just know that it will happen. can't wait.

multiple pairs will be copped. dgif how, i just know that it will happen. can't wait.

a lot of people who think they're gonna get held down on these, cuz they normally have connects, cuz they've easily caught some J's and stuff in the past, will be let down when it comes to these shoes...

watch... it happened to quite a few NT'ers on the last yeezy release.

a lot of people who think they're gonna get held down on these, cuz they normally have connects, cuz they've easily caught some J's and stuff in the past, will be let down when it comes to these shoes...

I'll say it like I said it a few months back.

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want. Life isn't fair, I know, but you rather do backflips, cartwheels, and jump through flaming hoops for a CHANCE to get them, or just save a little dough and buy them?

I'll say it like I said it a few months back.

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want. Life isn't fair, I know, but you rather do backflips, cartwheels, and jump through flaming hoops for a CHANCE to get them, or just save a little dough and buy them?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Stuntman Mike bout to get let down on deez Yeezys lulz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Stuntman Mike bout to get let down on deez Yeezys lulz

Back
Top Bottom