Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

going to be an extra hard shoe to cop in htown. This shoe every connect will be in it for himself not knocking it though.

going to be an extra hard shoe to cop in htown. This shoe every connect will be in it for himself not knocking it though.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

illuminati reference is def. reaching bro.
laugh.gif

Word right, only on Niketalk....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

a lot of people who think they're gonna get held down on these, cuz they normally have connects, cuz they've easily caught some J's and stuff in the past, will be let down when it comes to these shoes...

watch... it happened to quite a few NT'ers on the last yeezy release.
Stuntman Mike bout to get let down on deez Yeezys lulz

nah, wasn't directed at him at all... i'm sure if he wants them, he will get them, especially if he grew up with them dudes or whatever...

i just mean some of these randoms that come in here acting like they know they got these locked down...
laugh.gif
they're in for a big surprise later, that's all i'm sayin'... most of your so called "connects" may have hooked you up in the past, but the big difference here is, there is several hundred dollars to be made off each pair of these, not just the crumbs you see on Jordan releases...

i'm not trying to over hype or anything, but real talk, this might go down as the most hyped release of all time (and it is mostly cuz of the OG's hype and resell value... i mean, the OG's are a strong contender for most hyped of all time... you had cats camping for over a week last time, stores marking them up 3 and 4 times retail, etc., so what do you think's gonna happen this time? unless they are very widely available, i don't doubt we'll see full on 2 week camp outs for these, i mean, concords are a GR and almost had week camp outs)...

and i'd dare to say kanye has marketed these even better than last time, with the watch the throne tour being so huge, and he got jay-z rocking them now, etc... non sneakerheads that are just kanye fans are gonna want these... when i was at the concert taking pix of kanye's pair, random women next to me knew what they were, like "yo, them the yeezys ain't they?"... last time a lot of normal, non sneakerhead people didn't know what they were when they dropped... nowadays when i walk thru the mall with 'em on, normal people stop me about 'em (more so than they did back then)...

not to mention you got a lot of people who HATED the first ones saying they like these this time...

it's gonna get super ugly this time, that's all i'm sayin'... word to jigga!

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?
that's my boys. knew them from when we were little kids but i don't take advantage of our friendship - they hold me down though - super nice dudes. don't remember the price but i do know it wasn't cheap. they received an ok amount of pairs from nike. 

a lot of people who think they're gonna get held down on these, cuz they normally have connects, cuz they've easily caught some J's and stuff in the past, will be let down when it comes to these shoes...

nah, wasn't directed at him at all... i'm sure if he wants them, he will get them, especially if he grew up with them dudes or whatever...

i just mean some of these randoms that come in here acting like they know they got these locked down...
laugh.gif
they're in for a big surprise later, that's all i'm sayin'... most of your so called "connects" may have hooked you up in the past, but the big difference here is, there is several hundred dollars to be made off each pair of these, not just the crumbs you see on Jordan releases...

i'm not trying to over hype or anything, but real talk, this might go down as the most hyped release of all time (and it is mostly cuz of the OG's hype and resell value... i mean, the OG's are a strong contender for most hyped of all time... you had cats camping for over a week last time, stores marking them up 3 and 4 times retail, etc., so what do you think's gonna happen this time? unless they are very widely available, i don't doubt we'll see full on 2 week camp outs for these, i mean, concords are a GR and almost had week camp outs)...

and i'd dare to say kanye has marketed these even better than last time, with the watch the throne tour being so huge, and he got jay-z rocking them now, etc... non sneakerheads that are just kanye fans are gonna want these... when i was at the concert taking pix of kanye's pair, random women next to me knew what they were, like "yo, them the yeezys ain't they?"... last time a lot of normal, non sneakerhead people didn't know what they were when they dropped... nowadays when i walk thru the mall with 'em on, normal people stop me about 'em (more so than they did back then)...

not to mention you got a lot of people who HATED the first ones saying they like these this time...

laugh.gif

how do these feel?

laugh.gif

how do these feel?

Would love to see Nike & Ye' do the right thing & GR the #%&@ out of the Yeezy 2s.
See what the hype would be then....

Would love to see Nike & Ye' do the right thing & GR the #%&@ out of the Yeezy 2s.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I would too, I love this shoe, I'm a huge Kanye fan, but then you're looking at Concord numbers right? And Yeezys have no where near the everyone-and-their-momma has em hype + 255 pricetag

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I would too, I love this shoe, I'm a huge Kanye fan, but then you're looking at Concord numbers right? And Yeezys have no where near the everyone-and-their-momma has em hype + 255 pricetag

How hard was it to cop the 1's online? I'm really not trying to camp for these, especially after the Concord fiasco yesterday
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom