Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Just saw this video on ITSBX with a dude who has a Yeezy 1 sample.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...r_embedded&v=cZRNnz7An2Y

Excuse my ignorance but who is GLC???

those were on sale on ebay. think they went for around like $2k. i guess this is this guy who bought them.

they are a size 12, kinda regret not grabbing them, but whatever...

Do you still have the link to the og auction??

I remember there was 3 different sample yeezys over on the other site for sale for 40k
eek.gif

those were on sale on ebay. think they went for around like $2k. i guess this is this guy who bought them.

I remember there was 3 different sample yeezys over on the other site for sale for 40k
eek.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

eek.gif

no, these GLC's were up there a hot minute ago, i wanna say either early this year, or some time last year... long b4 those other samples you're talking about.

i wonder if anyone actually bought those 3 for $40k tho, or any of them seperately (obviously not for that price, cuz none of them were worth anywhere near that)...

Originally Posted by xbiker47

eek.gif

no, these GLC's were up there a hot minute ago, i wanna say either early this year, or some time last year... long b4 those other samples you're talking about.

i wonder if anyone actually bought those 3 for $40k tho, or any of them seperately (obviously not for that price, cuz none of them were worth anywhere near that)...

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'll say it like I said it a few months back.

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want. Life isn't fair, I know, but you rather do backflips, cartwheels, and jump through flaming hoops for a CHANCE to get them, or just save a little dough and buy them?

This

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'll say it like I said it a few months back.

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want. Life isn't fair, I know, but you rather do backflips, cartwheels, and jump through flaming hoops for a CHANCE to get them, or just save a little dough and buy them?

This

kanye tweeted tonight, 2 hours ago, that he's sketching out the yeezy 3's...

hope he goes really futuristic with these this time...

kanye tweeted tonight, 2 hours ago, that he's sketching out the yeezy 3's...

hope he goes really futuristic with these this time...

Back
Top Bottom