Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by MF8393

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Chicago heads.....lets make moves 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

These are a MUST

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 lets do it
We're forming like Voltron now.

Chicago NTers can PM me your name & number.

Originally Posted by itzraza786

After the hype of the Concords, these are gonna be near impossible to get in Houston and other major cities. Especially because they dont drop online.
didn't the 1's drop on ndc?

After the hype of the Concords, these are gonna be near impossible to get in Houston and other major cities. Especially because they dont drop online.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Yep, and on some foreign sites

Yep, and on some foreign sites

they sure did

they sure did

This release is going to be insane. All my Carolina NT'ers we should unite. Its going to be dry out here in South Carolina for these, so it looks like its going to be a road trip for me and few others down here.

This release is going to be insane. All my Carolina NT'ers we should unite. Its going to be dry out here in South Carolina for these, so it looks like its going to be a road trip for me and few others down here.

Back
Top Bottom