Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Can you guys help with authentic check, ebay item number 190620000205. Dude seems legit but no box n description says glow in the dark laces

Can you guys help with authentic check, ebay item number 190620000205. Dude seems legit but no box n description says glow in the dark laces

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

NYC heads! We need a networking scheme. Let's do it!
I'm in for this.
I'd be down to camp at Niketown NY for a couple days 
laugh.gif

Y'all think these would be available in a city like Eugene, OR? Cause I doubt I'd be able to get them in Portland 

Y'all think these would be available in a city like Eugene, OR? Cause I doubt I'd be able to get them in Portland 

well, the on going rumor this whole time is that these would be more widely available than the first ones, so perhaps smaller places will have a better chance at receiving them than the first ones...

well, the on going rumor this whole time is that these would be more widely available than the first ones, so perhaps smaller places will have a better chance at receiving them than the first ones...

I heard from a shop owner locally here that NC is getting the shaft on these...we'd have to go to Atlanta cause they're getting them. But it could change for NC.

I heard from a shop owner locally here that NC is getting the shaft on these...we'd have to go to Atlanta cause they're getting them. But it could change for NC.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Good info man. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't get any. I think I'm going to try online. After the concord release, I'm done with lines period. I'd rather pay for next day delivery than wait for hours only to barely get my kicks. That's for the birds. I'll post info about nc as I recieve it also.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Good info man. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't get any. I think I'm going to try online. After the concord release, I'm done with lines period. I'd rather pay for next day delivery than wait for hours only to barely get my kicks. That's for the birds. I'll post info about nc as I recieve it also.

Back
Top Bottom