Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Anyone have an idea of how much the resell price is going to be on these (I'm not a reseller btw)? I probably won't be able to get these around my area and I'm pretty sure ndc will crash.

Anyone have an idea of how much the resell price is going to be on these (I'm not a reseller btw)? I probably won't be able to get these around my area and I'm pretty sure ndc will crash.

Originally Posted by windosw95

Honestly with retail being $225+ expect concord release x10000000. People who don't like them will still try to get as many pairs as possible to resell. So I would expect to pay no less than $500 at any given point with prices continuing to rise. Unless their more pairs than the last run smaller cities probably won't even see the shoe. So I'll probably be out of luck as well.

Originally Posted by windosw95

Honestly with retail being $225+ expect concord release x10000000. People who don't like them will still try to get as many pairs as possible to resell. So I would expect to pay no less than $500 at any given point with prices continuing to rise. Unless their more pairs than the last run smaller cities probably won't even see the shoe. So I'll probably be out of luck as well.

This will not be like the concord release.....or any 11 release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Any site I can get these for retail when they drop?

Probably NDC, but will probably disappear fast.
Just like dude said a few pages back, I'm bout to just (try) put aside like 500, and just wait for the initial resale wave.  While I wouldn't mind copping on NDC or for retail, I know chances are slim.

Just like dude said a few pages back, I'm bout to just (try) put aside like 500, and just wait for the initial resale wave.  While I wouldn't mind copping on NDC or for retail, I know chances are slim.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Really? you gonna play yourself like that? why don't you just hustle and buy 2pairs instead of one for 500 lol.. get active bro

Really? you gonna play yourself like that? why don't you just hustle and buy 2pairs instead of one for 500 lol.. get active bro

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Because standing outside in a line for 2+ days is a loss of $250 AT LEAST for most people with jobs that aren't minimum wage or entry level jobs.

Waiting in a line for more than 3-6 hours for me is the same as paying resale prices. I'd rather try and cop online, if that fails, like I said, $500 it is.

Because standing outside in a line for 2+ days is a loss of $250 AT LEAST for most people with jobs that aren't minimum wage or entry level jobs.

Waiting in a line for more than 3-6 hours for me is the same as paying resale prices. I'd rather try and cop online, if that fails, like I said, $500 it is.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Truth

Not to mention it will probably be 10 day campout for these ones in some places.

Back
Top Bottom