Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by 430AM

Dudes that think these will only resell for $500... Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

These arent GR Concord's... Try $1,000-$1,500 a pop. Easily.

AGREED.

BASED ON HOW LIMITED THEY ARE AND PEOPLE RIDING OFF THE HYPE OF THE LAST YEEZY'S I ANTICIPATE LISTINGS BEING STARTED AT $900+ VS. THE FIRST YEEZY COULD BE HAD RIGHT OFF THE BAT FOR $500 RESELL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

AGREED.

BASED ON HOW LIMITED THEY ARE AND PEOPLE RIDING OFF THE HYPE OF THE LAST YEEZY'S I ANTICIPATE LISTINGS BEING STARTED AT $900+ VS. THE FIRST YEEZY COULD BE HAD RIGHT OFF THE BAT FOR $500 RESELL.
Then how about we not hype it to this point then. Please?

laugh.gif

AGREED.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

laugh.gif

AGREED.

Its not hype, its just the market

laugh.gif

AGREED.

laugh.gif

AGREED.

NO ONE COULD NOT SAY A WORD AND THIS THREAD COULD NOT MOVE ANOTHER PAGE FROM NOW UNTIL RELEASE DATE AND IT WILL BE CHAOS.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE LAST RELEASE HAS CAUSED ALL THE HYPE NEEDED.   

laugh.gif

AGREED.

NO ONE COULD NOT SAY A WORD AND THIS THREAD COULD NOT MOVE ANOTHER PAGE FROM NOW UNTIL RELEASE DATE AND IT WILL BE CHAOS.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE LAST RELEASE HAS CAUSED ALL THE HYPE NEEDED.   

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

AGREED.

They'll be more of these than both the South Beaches and the Nerfs.

10,000 per colorway.

Not to mention, at the end of the day, despite what you think, this shoe doesn't have the appeal that a LeBron James shoe has or the Air Jordan 11 in the white/black/concord colorway. Trust me, you offer someone $500-600 first day, they might not take it.

7 days later, they'll reconsider.

You guys forget that while many a person on this message board is a "sneakerhead" or whatever you call yourselves/each other, most Kanye fans are probably not that and are not willing to pay $XXXX.XX for his sneakers. Also, the "hood" is not going to go all overboard for this shoe like they do for retro basketball sneakers. You guys really are freaking yourselves out. The odds are not in your favor to get a pair at retail. That's just simple math. But that doesn't mean they'll be impossible to acquire.

The collaboration shoe he did with Louis Vuitton... those were hard to acquire. On top of them being offered to VIC before the general public, they RETAILED at $970-1140. Not every Louis Vuitton got them (There are way less Louis Vuitton stores than Foot Locker/FootAction/Boutiques)... and you can STILL find those every now and then.

I mean obviously, you guys in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, all the ridiculously big metropolitan cities are going to see some mass hysteria, but it's like that for EVERYTHING in you guys cities. Playstation 3, Elmo, etc.
laugh.gif

I stand by my original theory. Skip some Foam Pros, Retros, and LeBrons that you DON'T NEED, and you'll get your Yeezy 2's.

AGREED.

10,000 per colorway.

Not to mention, at the end of the day, despite what you think, this shoe doesn't have the appeal that a LeBron James shoe has or the Air Jordan 11 in the white/black/concord colorway. Trust me, you offer someone $500-600 first day, they might not take it.

You guys forget that while many a person on this message board is a "sneakerhead" or whatever you call yourselves/each other, most Kanye fans are probably not that and are not willing to pay $XXXX.XX for his sneakers. Also, the "hood" is not going to go all overboard for this shoe like they do for retro basketball sneakers. You guys really are freaking yourselves out. The odds are not in your favor to get a pair at retail. That's just simple math. But that doesn't mean they'll be impossible to acquire.

The collaboration shoe he did with Louis Vuitton... those were hard to acquire. On top of them being offered to VIC before the general public, they RETAILED at $970-1140. Not every Louis Vuitton got them (There are way less Louis Vuitton stores than Foot Locker/FootAction/Boutiques)... and you can STILL find those every now and then.

I mean obviously, you guys in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, all the ridiculously big metropolitan cities are going to see some mass hysteria, but it's like that for EVERYTHING in you guys cities. Playstation 3, Elmo, etc.
laugh.gif

I stand by my original theory. Skip some Foam Pros, Retros, and LeBrons that you DON'T NEED, and you'll get your Yeezy 2's.

Originally Posted by doyung9

AGREED.

10,000 per colorway.

laugh.gif

Stopped reading right there.

AGREED.

10,000 per colorway.

laugh.gif

Stopped reading right there.

Pardon my ignorance, I didn't pay any attention to the 1 release, but where do these drop? Only at Niketown/HOH?

Pardon my ignorance, I didn't pay any attention to the 1 release, but where do these drop? Only at Niketown/HOH?

10,000 per colorway.

laugh.gif

While you do make some good points, I got to disagree on a couple. First, doesn't have the appeal of a lebron or Jordan retro? The yeezy is arguably the best new sneaker design that Nike/JB has produced since the late 90s IMO. The design has everything I like, funky patterns, hot colorway, and I guess most important for me is no high medial side arch that seems to be on every new sneaker now!!!The name of the game is paying retail. That's where panic and hysteria come in because everyone wants to cop at retail. If everyone who missed out intially could afford resell price then no one would panic. Of course, anything is obtainable if you got the dough.

10,000 per colorway.

laugh.gif

While you do make some good points, I got to disagree on a couple. First, doesn't have the appeal of a lebron or Jordan retro? The yeezy is arguably the best new sneaker design that Nike/JB has produced since the late 90s IMO. The design has everything I like, funky patterns, hot colorway, and I guess most important for me is no high medial side arch that seems to be on every new sneaker now!!!The name of the game is paying retail. That's where panic and hysteria come in because everyone wants to cop at retail. If everyone who missed out intially could afford resell price then no one would panic. Of course, anything is obtainable if you got the dough.

Back
Top Bottom