Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

speaking of Yeezy's, I just went on ndc, and sorted all products by price high to low. Yeezys showed up for some reason, with no product available for purchase obviously. Kinda weird...
Don't they usually put pictures back up when there is product available to buy?

speaking of Yeezy's, I just went on ndc, and sorted all products by price high to low. Yeezys showed up for some reason, with no product available for purchase obviously. Kinda weird...
Don't they usually put pictures back up when there is product available to buy?

I hope that is not the real shoe ill be so sad. i love the first ones but these are just terrible easy easy pass.

I hope that is not the real shoe ill be so sad. i love the first ones but these are just terrible easy easy pass.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

uh oh people

Pictures just surfaced.

well if these are the actual yeezy 2's which I doubt, then Nike really did let me down
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

moneymike88 wrote:
Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.

They're releasing in the summer
indifferent.gif

I didn't bother reading the rest.

moneymike88 wrote:
Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

moneymike88 wrote:

indifferent.gif

The summer is only 3 months away...If the Yeezy 2 is coming out in the summer, you'd think we'd have a sample by now for such a hotly anctipated shoe. The first Yeezy already had samples 6 months in advance. Also hows this retail manager gonna know what numbers the Yeezy 2 will come in when hardly anybody has seen this shoe yet? If its coming out in summer wouldnt some rapper already twitpic it already?

I hope you're right but I know you're not.

moneymike88 wrote:

indifferent.gif

The summer is only 3 months away...If the Yeezy 2 is coming out in the summer, you'd think we'd have a sample by now for such a hotly anctipated shoe. The first Yeezy already had samples 6 months in advance. Also hows this retail manager gonna know what numbers the Yeezy 2 will come in when hardly anybody has seen this shoe yet? If its coming out in summer wouldnt some rapper already twitpic it already?

The OG Air Yeezy 1 thread had 90 pages before the shoe actually released and then it quadrupled in a few months...

IMO

SAMPLES LEAK IN MARCH

FIRST COLOR DROPS THE END OF APRIL
SECOND COLOR DROPS END OF MAY
ETC...

thats just my opinion though

The OG Air Yeezy 1 thread had 90 pages before the shoe actually released and then it quadrupled in a few months...

IMO

SAMPLES LEAK IN MARCH

FIRST COLOR DROPS THE END OF APRIL
SECOND COLOR DROPS END OF MAY
ETC...

thats just my opinion though

moneymike88 wrote:

indifferent.gif

Sure, we usually see pics of shoes WELL before they release, but there are definitely instances of a shoe being dropped without pics surfacing months in advance.. Look at the South Beaches for instance.. Pics came out of those a month or two before release. Nike likes to keep special projects like this under wraps, and I'm sure they've informed Kanye to not let any pics get out.. Hell, I doubt they even let Kanye posses a pair right now because pics would be out as soon as he rocked in public.. Nike knows what they're doing, all they need is pics to be out a month before release and the hype will be just as sufficient if the pics were out for a year..

Back
Top Bottom