Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

This is sad. Got people already willing to spill their cash with no actual clear pics of the shoe? You guys high or something?

This is sad. Got people already willing to spill their cash with no actual clear pics of the shoe? You guys high or something?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Doesn't look too bad from what I can make out.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

HEY!!! It's not hype. They genuinely like the sneaker, even if nobody has seen it.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

HEY!!! It's not hype. They genuinely like the sneaker, even if nobody has seen it.

I think a lot of people are so bent out of shape from not being able to get any of the colorways of the 1st model, that now they are set on getting some type of Yeezy no matter what it looks like.  It sounds silly, but I can understand it. 

From what I've seen so far, it does sort of look similar to the first pair, so again I do understand why some are already set on buying the 2nd model.

On another note, I've always hated the argument of people won't buy a particular pair of shoes if a certain name wasn't attached to it.

Would people buy Jordans if they weren't Jordans?

I think it's really hard to answer that because would they even exist without the name?  That's something we will never know.

Personally, I liked how the 1st Yeezy looked and I would still have bought them if they weren't "Yeezy's".  However, I can honestly say that the Yeezy tag did make me want them even more because I've always liked Kanye.  I also liked how they donated the proceeds to his charity.  Finally, and most importantly, like others have stated, the shoes are made with amazing quality.

Either way, I will not buy the 2nd model if they turn out not looking like what I'm imagining, and/or it's as difficult to get them as the 1st release was for me

I think a lot of people are so bent out of shape from not being able to get any of the colorways of the 1st model, that now they are set on getting some type of Yeezy no matter what it looks like.  It sounds silly, but I can understand it. 

From what I've seen so far, it does sort of look similar to the first pair, so again I do understand why some are already set on buying the 2nd model.

On another note, I've always hated the argument of people won't buy a particular pair of shoes if a certain name wasn't attached to it.

Would people buy Jordans if they weren't Jordans?

I think it's really hard to answer that because would they even exist without the name?  That's something we will never know.

Personally, I liked how the 1st Yeezy looked and I would still have bought them if they weren't "Yeezy's".  However, I can honestly say that the Yeezy tag did make me want them even more because I've always liked Kanye.  I also liked how they donated the proceeds to his charity.  Finally, and most importantly, like others have stated, the shoes are made with amazing quality.

Either way, I will not buy the 2nd model if they turn out not looking like what I'm imagining, and/or it's as difficult to get them as the 1st release was for me

this release will be 10 times crazier than the first for two reasons :

1. People that missed out on the first one's will cop theses just to make up for not copping last time

2.People will cop because they think they will be able to resell them for 3 times more like the first yeezys's

GR or limited these will cause mayhem because now their will be more people trying to cop

this release will be 10 times crazier than the first for two reasons :

1. People that missed out on the first one's will cop theses just to make up for not copping last time

2.People will cop because they think they will be able to resell them for 3 times more like the first yeezys's

GR or limited these will cause mayhem because now their will be more people trying to cop

Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

Nike wont be making these a general release. I spoke to a manager of a major nike retail location and he told me that they are going to be produced in the same numbers as the first set.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

thank you for the info. That was my guess although I didn't really have any info.

thank you for the info. That was my guess although I didn't really have any info.

I even referenced the spizike as an example. I asked him if the yeezys are going to be released in an onslaught of random and whack colorways since the first set was limited and dude said, "hell no"

I even referenced the spizike as an example. I asked him if the yeezys are going to be released in an onslaught of random and whack colorways since the first set was limited and dude said, "hell no"

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Well im gonna be on NDC to get mine that's "IF" they actually release

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Well im gonna be on NDC to get mine that's "IF" they actually release

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i have no idea who designed lebrons, i'm not into 'em like that, not enough to care. but the 8's look so similar it's hard to believe they weren't an influence...

and it's especially funny since dude said lebron 8's were his fav and they look so much like yeezys, minus the strap.

makes me think there's no real basis to his argument, he's just straight up hating.
In what blind man's world do these look the same?
db136880683391517fa24194b03efd323051ea11_r.jpg

25926bb6849a973b461b23f2d92c4c17bf16b9a9_r.jpg

1) Lemme guess? You think the AJ10 looks exactly like the Lebron8 too right?

4b61696c9e7d4db5fa2158ff6d204c678136cfbe_r.jpg

The only thing the Yeezy and Lebron 8 have in common is the mid-cut ankle and low cut heel. Nothing else. You're seriously reaching to claim these sneakers "look so much the same".

2) I never even said the Lebron 8's were my favorite. I just said they're one of the recent sneakers I like.

3) No basis for my argument? What argument? I'm saying I think the Yeezy's are ugly. It's not an argument. It's not up for debate. I don't like them. Why is that hard to believe? You think it's impossible for someone to not like this shoe? Sounds like a plan.

You try way too hard buddy. Why you feel the need to defend this sneaker's honor so hard is beyond me. Be easy man, it's not that serious. I don't care what sneakers some random online forum member likes or dislikes. Neither should you.

i would say the lines from the lebron 8 come from flashes of the jordan 6 and 7

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i have no idea who designed lebrons, i'm not into 'em like that, not enough to care. but the 8's look so similar it's hard to believe they weren't an influence...

and it's especially funny since dude said lebron 8's were his fav and they look so much like yeezys, minus the strap.

makes me think there's no real basis to his argument, he's just straight up hating.
In what blind man's world do these look the same?
db136880683391517fa24194b03efd323051ea11_r.jpg

25926bb6849a973b461b23f2d92c4c17bf16b9a9_r.jpg

1) Lemme guess? You think the AJ10 looks exactly like the Lebron8 too right?

4b61696c9e7d4db5fa2158ff6d204c678136cfbe_r.jpg

The only thing the Yeezy and Lebron 8 have in common is the mid-cut ankle and low cut heel. Nothing else. You're seriously reaching to claim these sneakers "look so much the same".

2) I never even said the Lebron 8's were my favorite. I just said they're one of the recent sneakers I like.

3) No basis for my argument? What argument? I'm saying I think the Yeezy's are ugly. It's not an argument. It's not up for debate. I don't like them. Why is that hard to believe? You think it's impossible for someone to not like this shoe? Sounds like a plan.

You try way too hard buddy. Why you feel the need to defend this sneaker's honor so hard is beyond me. Be easy man, it's not that serious. I don't care what sneakers some random online forum member likes or dislikes. Neither should you.

i would say the lines from the lebron 8 come from flashes of the jordan 6 and 7

moneymike88 wrote:

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.

moneymike88 wrote:

I seriously doubt a manager of Major Nike retail location would have the details of a shoe that is over a year away from hitting retail. Maybe if he was in the coroprate part of Nike or part of Kanye's inner circle I'd believe it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

moneymike88 wrote:

exactly 
"Retail Manager" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom